The moment of tru-

OMG even if I don't have that much views nor likes, I was followed by my favorite author falloutzoe. Hola!

--RING RING--

"Pizza is calling you.."

I don't even know what to do. I've been thinking bout this guy. I have no idea why I'm worried right now but I'm gonna answer it.

"Uhhh, he- hello?"
I'm literally sweating right now. I'm not even kidding

"Stop calling that girl *buffer* I love you Karlos!"
Huh I'm starting to cry. I don't know why I felt heartbreak the moment I heard that

"Th- thats a girls voice..."
*cries hard*

--CALL ENDED--

How could he do this? He played with my feelings.

"It felt like a nightmare for a second. I should not be affected by this ughhhh. He's a stranger Paula. Just a stranger.."

I was too sad to eat so I remained inside my room crying. My mom knocked on my door but I didn't respond.

"Honey I ordered you pizzaaaa. Go down soon okay? I feel you, you don't need to go down if you're sad."

My mom made me feel better and worse at the same time. Hays! Kainis talaga si Pizza.

I felt sleepy so I changed clothes, did my routine and I slept.

*wakes up and looks at clock*

"1:00? Seriously? Why am I feeling peeing in this time of night?! Meron yata akong balisawsaw."

I went out of my room and I ran into our bathroom. I peeid. A very little dozen of drops. Great, now I cant sleep coz this feeling of having to pee is very not uncomfortable.

"OMG please. Not today. I need to sleep coz I have classes tomorrow."

I ended up sleeping on our sofa because walking from my room to the bathroom is not my type.

I woke up inside my room with the aircon at 10°! I was freezing so I went in my tub with hot water and took a bath. I wore a crop top and jeans with a bonet. I slipped toes in my white converse and went out the bathroom.

*camera flash*

"Uhm, what the hell was that? And who is that tall guy on the balcony of JK's room? He kinda looks like the guy at the swimming last month."

The camera was the same and so was the hair. He was wearing a nose mask so only he's eyes are visible. He winked at me. I felt chills around my spine. Good chills.

"Hi! I gotta go. Talk to you later I guess?" I shouted.
The guy placed an okay hand above he's head and went in JK's room.

I was on my way to school when I saw JK. He was holding a box of pizza and one white rose. I was about to go down to meet him gut suddenly he rode his car and flew away.

"Ma'am naire na tayo." said Manong Carlo. I thanked him and went in my room.

I was shocked when I saw a pizza box topped with a white rose and a pink envelope on my desk. So, I opened it and there was a folded floral paper. Inside the letter was,

"Hi Baecon! I'm sorry about the call last night. That was my cousin I swear. LYI. 💜".

"Uhm guys who put this on my desk?" I asked. I was having second thoughts about Pizza being ar scool but nah. No one seems to know who and the letter was addressed fron our street and subdivision.

--boring classes--

I was walking through my locker when the school speaker announced something.

"STUDENTS OF SMACV. THERE WAS A COMPETITION FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHY DEPARTMENT IN WHICH ONE STUDENT WILL SUBMIT THEIR PICTURE AND GETS A CHANCE TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO PHOTO GALLERY PARIS! SUBMIT YOUR CREATIONS AT THE FACULTY ROOM ASAP"

Guess ya know where this is going guys? Comment na. Kinda having a balisawsaw RN so i need to rest asap. 😂😭

Love you all! Next update will not keep you waiting forever. Walang forever 😘