Why....?

I stopped when I heard Mrs. Julia through the school speaker. I've always loved photography since I was 8 years old. I just love the sound it makes while focusing. 😂

I opened my locker and saw a rose. A pink long stem rose.

"Uhm, I think I have an admirer. I wish it was pizza but that would be impossible for him to do. He doesn't even know my full name nor my looks." I said to myself while picking up the rose.

I smelled the rose and it was amazeballs I have to say. I just fell for the guy who gave me that. Lol

I walked with my friends and left to go home early. I had to talk to pizza about the guy who knows everything about us.

The moment I got home, I heard a scream inside our house. It was mom. I was frightened and worried that I rushed inside.

Guess what, its mom and JK together. No incidents though. My mom turned around and she was holding 2 puppies.

"WHY WERE YOU FRICKIN SCREAMING MOM? YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" I told mom.

She laughed at me and gave me the puppies. The girl one was brown and white while the other one was dirty white. They looked super adorable.

JK stared at me and said, " You're just as cute as those puppies Paula."

I frozed. Like I mean thats normal. Right?

"HAHAHHAHA JK stahp it. I have to go in my room. Wanna come? Let's eat pizza."

He agreed so we went up my room with the puppies. I named the girl one Butter and the boy one Bolt.

"Why did you have to gift me? I'm flattered tho nothing to worry about." I asked him.

"Because I would like to uhmmm. I would like to gift you since I'm the reason of you to faint right? I'm just so gwapo and I can't stop being attractive AF."

I rolled my eyes at him and he hugged me.

"Ehem? Pogi daw siya. Pizza is more pogi you know?"

"Who's pizza?" He asked.

I didn't know what to do. I promised pizza to keep him as a secret. I guess he'll not know naman diba? So I told JK.

"I met a stranger through SMS before. He was very kind and I like the way he speaks. He is smart AF and sweet as hell. I think I already fell for him... "

He dropped the pizza he was holding and stared at me. He held my hand.

"You fell for a stranger? Are you kidding me?! What if he's just playing with your feelings?! Think you stupid cute girl!" He screamed.

I never liked being screamed at. I hate that. I looked at him and felt water drop down my eyes. He looked worried and tried to talk to me but I ran down the stairs. I dropped my shoes and got my far keys.

"RUFF". The dogs barked and came with me inside the car. They slept on my lap. They kept me warm and loved that time.

--Pizza us calling--

I wanted to feel better so I answered his call. He always makes me feel better whenever I'm down.

"He- hello? *cries sobbs*
"Were you crying? Why?"
"Nothing much pizza. I need love."
"I'm sorry but I'm out of town RN. Who made you cry?"
"Jk. He accused you for loving another girl"
"Sure thing. He's wrong. I love you. But I don't want to be mu with you."
"Why? *cries*"
"I don't want you to be hurt if ever I liked som-"
"NO! *boghshfjamsj*"

Omg guys :( wut happened to her idk lol no of course I do know. Maybe a ... Secret. Lol

Next update soon. The long wait will be over soon