Chapter 4

Sorry guys I didn't update in a long time here is the chapter enjoy and sorry again. I didn't get my 20 comments so this chapter is not going to be that long. Inshallah my updates will be Friday's and Mondays. I am going to have my state test on April 14 so pray for Allah to make it easier for me. I am here updating the story and not studying. And Allah told us we try our best and Allah will help us. Everyone pray for me and jazak May Allah reward you all Ameen.
----------------------------------------------

Today has been a long first day. Alec has been so annoying well in a beautiful kind of way. He is in all my classes and he sat next to me in all of them.
And did I mention he was annoying. And do you know what's more annoying a random person coming up to you and calling you beautiful Arrgggh how annoying is that.
" Mom I am home" I call out
" Come to the dining table I made you lunch sweetie" my mom calls back
I go to the dining table and sit with my mom and we start eating.
" Do you know your cousins are coming?" My mom asks
" Sarah and Yahya are coming?!" I ask blushing a little when I say Yahya's name.
Ok, long story short I have a crush on Yahya. Yes that's what I said I started to crush on him when I was in 8th grade because you know boys get cuter the older they get. It's been a year since I have seen them and I am sooo happy.
" So when are they coming?" I ask my mom
" Tomorrow evening inshallah" my mom answers
I do my little happy dance all the way to the kitchen and wash off my plate.
I know you may be wondering why does she have a crush on her cousin?  Ok he is not my real cousin i will explain when your mom and another lady are friends you call them aunt so you just start calling her kids cousins get it?
So I get ready for bed i brush may teeth and comb out my hair I decide to let my hair down tonight because when ever I sleep with a bun I wake up with a headache. I put on my pjs and jump into my bed ahh cozy and comfy. My mind wanders of to tomorrow's Relationship Class we have to kiss our partner in the LIPS! No way not happening Astigfirallah why's should I do
Calm down girl my brain tells me
I take a deep breath I and exhale.
I set my mind to that Allah will help me inshallah.