[▼] Dima Vogt

(I'm trying a new format out, it looks nice and is inspired by -soapy- )

Name
Dima Aleksei Vogt

Age/Birthday
20 (January 15)

Zodiac
Capricorn

Gender
Demiboy

Sexuality
Polysexual

Personality
He's cocky and careless, and sleeps around a lot. However, to the very few people he actually cares about, he's quite sweet, if he wants to be.

Looks
Dina is skinny and bordering on underweight from his issues with eating, which stem more from being disgusted by food than weight. He's also tall, with dark brown hair and amber eyes. He's built like a ruler in a way. Dima also has long hands which he's thankful for since it makes it easier to play bass guitar. Also, he has a tattoo of an hourglass on the back of his neck.

Weight
Around 145 lbs

Height
5'11

Nationality
Mainly a mix of German and Russian

Likes/Dislikes
He likes guitar and music mainly. Also goth girls. And emo girls. Mainly just alternative-styled girls in general... And those same kind of boys.
He dislikes school, politics, and overly cheerful people.

Backstory
Dima lived a pretty mundane life until the age of fifteen, when he was almost killed by a demon who had come in place of a death god. Due to the boy's age and the fact the demon was failing miserably at killing him, the demon decided to make a deal with Dima, offering him the chance to continue living if he served the gods of death and worked for them. Dima agreed and the demon burned a hourglass, the symbol of the death gods, into his neck.

Quote
"What? Honey, nothing lasts forever. These people aren't going to last forever. We aren't going to last forever and ever. Hell, even the sun won't last forever. It's a proven fact."

Random facts
-he really likes bass guitar
-Has a more disconnected view of humanity (that we don't really matter as individuals as much as we'd like to think)
-into bands like SlipKnot and KoRn
- i guess you could call him trans? he was assigned female at birth & has spent years making himself appear male