[★] Azrael Fahri (Satan)

Note: Lily is the Life Goddess of Earth. Morningstar is a Fate (of the underworld) and a death god. I also have another drawing reference to put here but I needed to publish this quickly, so that will be put in soon. Also this is dedicated to Creatorive bc he asked for this lmao

Name
Azrael Samirae Fahri (aka Satan)

Age/Birthday
Around 4,000 (January 13th)

Zodiac
Capricorn

Gender
Male

Sexuality
panromantic grey-pansexual (but leans towards guys)

Personality
Satan is not nice.

"Duh," you'll probably think, rolling your eyes. But if you got to know him, you'd know that's not entirely true.

He's a being of anger, of wrath, of suffering, and he'll take it out on everyone.

That's all he knows.

Real talk tho, he's a philosopher with a mean streak. He's incredibly smart, and a realist. (Although he does get hella nihilistic when he's angry, which is often) He has anxiety due to Lily, and also cries when he hears someone yell angrily in Arabic, Hebrew, or Aramaic because it makes him think of her. He has slight social anxiety (which has gotten better over the years, he used to be much worse than he is now.) and separation anxiety (which has also gotten better over the years.)

Looks
Pale brown skin, light grey eyes. Bushy, curly hair. Has broken a brush by brushing his hair before. He's kinda short and smol (for a death god). His horns curl around his ears and go to he corners of his mouth. (the horns are dull at the ends) Has hooves in his normal form. In normal form, his legs are covered with short, fine animal-like hair that is around the color of his skin. However, the hair bushes and darkens a bit around his hooves. In earthen form, he has nearly hairless legs (naturally.) He also has bushy eyebrows.

In his full demon form, he has runes, scars, and bruises all over his body. His teeth are incredibly sharp and much like a carnivores. His hooves also are bigger and his horns are darker (not pictured.)

Weight (Blank, but underweight for his height)

Weight
(Blank, but underweight for his height)

Height
7'0 (regular) 5'10 (earthen)