Home

At home I get myself ready he will be here soon.

He doesn't like to wait and gets mad when I'm not waiting at the door for him.

I get there just as I hear his car pull into my driveway and hear him get out an walk up the walkway.

He pulls out the key I gave him and lets himself in and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss him back.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me along into the bedroom.

We finish and he pulls his wallet out an leaves me a wad of cash kisses me and mumbles he loves me and leaves like always.

I get in the shower and guilt like always.

I stand there a little longer than I normally do feeling extra guilty about everything I turn the water off and wrap a towel around myself.

I am walking through the house to get something to drink when my purse catches my eye.

I grab the piece of paper that is sticking out and open it.

Written in what looks like a hurried handwriting is the number and the name of the delivery guy.

I grab my phone and have it to y ear before I have time to second guess myself.

On the fourth ring I am about to hang up when I hear a gruff hello.

I just stand there for a minute to scared to speak.

Hello anyone there the voice asks.

"Hi sorry I shouldn't have called I'm sorry you gave me your number today and I guess I wanted to see if you wanted to get a drink or something but it was probably a bad idea sorry I called." I mumble into the phone and about to hang up when I hear wait.

No need to apologize I gave you my number for a reason you always look so lost when I deliver stuff thought you could use a friend. As for the drink I would love to have a drink with you I'm at this bar if you want to join me.

I smile and agree before hanging up.

I get dressed and make it to the bar to see him sitting with a group of people.

I turn to leave thinking I may have interrupted something when he stops me.

He pulls me over to the group and start to introduce me to everybody.

I smile greet everyone and order a drink.