••Just one Day••

Chapter 1

~Intro~

Hi my name is Ally im 18 years old. I have light brown hair, green mix with blue eyes, im  tall next to my friend Avery. Avery she is my best friend. Avery has blond and long hair, she has blue eyes, she's not tall as me.

We both graduated from high school. Me and my best friend Avery are going to London then to Paris if we have time left. U see we are going to college soon. Im going to study to be a doctor. My parents picked that career for me because, my dad is a doctor too and because when I was in third grade I safe a kid's life.

~Ally's point of view~

Now I'm hear with my best friend Avery. In London. We were waiting in the hot sun for the theater to open to see a musical ''Romeo and Julie''.

''Ally I want to leave!!'' said Avery ''It's to hot let's go back to the hotel and find some british boys so we all can hang out'' Avery kept complaining. ''shut up Avery it's all most time'' . Finally after 2 more hours we left it did not open yet. So I decided to leave. ''let's go!'' I told Avery. She followed me. We stared to walk around without saying anything. A tall guy pass me and Avery he gave us a poster. Saying:

ATTENTION!!!!!!

There's a show the Twelfth Night!!

At: 8:30 p.m. at the Hyde park

Shakespeare!!

I was so happy. ''lets go'' said Avery I was not sure if I wanted to go. Avery was the person that like to have an adventure, I was not. '' I don't know Avery'' I said ''dont kill the fun Ally'' Avery said. ''i want to meet a british boy tonight, like it or not we are going u are going to see your boring show and I'll met a boy okay'' said Avery '' okay, but not to late Avery after the show is done we are leaving'' I said. It was 8:30 we got to the place I just saw a couple of seats and people walking around. '' are you sure this is the place'' said Avery '' I'm sure it is'' I said. We started to walk around wanting to ask someone. There was a man standing talking in French I clean,my throat I got his attention he turn around and said ''yes'' I try not to laugh, I looked up and said '' hi, um what is going on here?'' I ask with a shy voice he smile and said '' there's going to be a show here'' , '' where? '' he answer back '' well of course here''. '' Thanks'' I said. Then men left without saying anything more. I saw Avery she was red as an apple. '' what happened Avery, why I are you happy?'' I said she just looked back at a cute guy he had blond hair, he was about 6 foot tall he looked handsome for me. The show started while the show began I just notice a cute guy he was looking at me while he act. I couldn't take my eyes of him, he had dreamy eyes. It was almost the end until he winked at me and he threw a coin at me, well I though he was looking at Avery and that coin was ment for her. My heart was pounding fast I smile he smile back.Then show ended I stand up to clap. Every one left it was only me and Avery I wanted to know if he was looking at me or Avery. ''that was a good show, don't you think Ally, Ally!'' said Avery '' Huh What? sorry I wasn't listening what did you say?'', '' I ask you if you like the show? did you? because I love it'' she said in a singing voice. ''well yes Avery I did like the show'' I didn't want to tell her about the guy that throw me the coin.

~Avery's POV~

There's was something wrong about Ally. Did that guy put something on her cause she did not speak at all the way home. '' hey Ally is there something wrong?''. '' no not really why?'' she answer back . '' because you haven't spoken since the show'' she look down and then said '' well, nevermind, um I'm tired tomorrow is a long day''. what did she do? She is going to tell me later I guess '' um okay , but you can tell me anything you know that right?'' she look up and said '' yes I know, you're my best'' we both smile.

~Allys POV~

I didn't want her to find out that I like that guy from the act. She would say let's go back and find out his name, address, and put u in a date with him. I was just tired and it was just a guy it was only a guy.......

Sorry that is not much but please keep reading and vote please vote

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

THANK U!!!