Skipping Rocks

-Gabriella's POV

"OK! We're here." He says. I feel the car stop.

"Can I take it off now?" I say reaching for the mask about to take it off.

"No!" He holds my hands down. "Just wait."

Then he lets go of my hand and I hear the door open and close. I start freaking out. Did he leave me! I reach my hand out to see if he's still there but all I feel are the leather seats.

All of a sudden the passenger door opens and I scream.

"Calm down, it's just me." Prince says while helping me out the car.

"The hell. You could have told me you were coming out the car." I say as he laughs at me.

"Ow!"

"Oh was that your foot." I say laughing.

"Just come on." He starts to walk while holding my waist.

"Stop going so fast. I don't know where I'm going." He laughs at me then picks me up.

He starts to run and we both laugh. Then he puts me down and I feel him behind me. He takes off the scarf and I look around. It was this huge garden it was so pretty.

"Aww it's so cute here." I turn around and hug him.

"You like it?" He ask unsure.

"Yeah, my dad use to take me to gardens like this." I say looking at the white flowers that are right next to me.

"Ok good because I didn't know where to take you." He sighs.

"Let walk around!" I grab his hand and we start to walk around. It was so pretty! Everyone and a while Jacob would pick up some flowers for me. It was so fun, we were running around trying to catch each other. The whole day we were playing around.

"Come on let's go." He says still laughing.

"But I don't wanna go home." I say pulling him back in deeper into the garden.

He looks at me with a smile. "I'm not taking you home." Once he says that I let him lead the way.

A few minutes later we stop in front a forest. "Your not taking me in there are you?" I say looking at him crazy.

"You remember how I told you, you wouldn't like it at first?" He says smiling.

"No but I really don't like it. These are heels!"

"I'll carry you." He says getting out the car.

I get on his back once her comes over. I feel his hands on my shoes taking then off.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You don't wanna get these dirty." He throws them in the car and I shriek. Then her starts to head deep into the forest. It's so scary out here. Some branches got in my face as we walk which annoyed me but I just pushed them away.

"Are we almost there?" I ask looking around the dark forest.

"Almost." Minutes later he starts to slide down a pile of rocks. I hold him tighter then he puts me down on a hug rock.

"Wow." It was so amazing. It was a lake. It was so peaceful there, the water gently creeped on to the rocks and pulled away. The full moon mirrored on the long lake.

He puts a blanket on the ground. I smile at him, then he grabs my hand and I walk over to him not even caring about my feet.

Princeton kissed me while squeezing my waist. I pulled away and sat down, he sat next to me. Then he pulled out a basket and I smiled.

"Aww! You made us a picnic!" I say squeezing his cheek.

"Yeah." He say blushing. Then he opens the basket and takes out lemonade, fruit salad and sandwiches.

I pick up a rock and throw it at the lake trying to skip rocks but it just sinks. I hear him chuckle.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't know how to skip rocks?" He say while laughing.

"I used to know. But I forgot." He gets up and holds our his hand.

I take his hand and he helps me up. "I'll teach you."

"You know how to skip rocks?" I say surprised.

"Yes I'm a pro."

"Ok then. Teach me." I say not believing him.

"You have to bend your knees a little bit." He pushes down on my waist so I can bend my knees. "And swing your hand back."

He stands right behind me and pulls my hand back. He so close. His breathe was on my shoulder and I felt chills down my spin. I hate it when he does this!

"Then just swing." He says before helping me throw the rock. And it skipped twice!

I turn around and kiss him. "It Skipped." I hug him and hear his laughing in my ear.