Rules

Class is done and since I packed before it was done, I start walking in the halls with the thoughts of that guy in my head. I reached my locker and turn to my girls.

"Guy do you know a boy with cornrows that goes to this school?" I ask trying to find out his name and his level of popularity.

"Do you know how many boys have cornrows?" Jenny said.

I need to know his name! I looked for him in the halls and see him hanging around the bad boys of the school.

"Him!" I say pointing to the boy.

The girls look back and Kate looks at me worried.

"His name is Jacob Perez. He's a thug you can't date him or talk to him. It's bad for the group."

We made up that rule like a year ago. The only boys we can date are jocks and cute, popular guys. We can't go out with nerds or thugs or regular kids. If we do then there friends will think they're equal to us and the whole balance will be off.

"How is he a thug?" I ask questioning Kate.

"I heard he has a gun." Says Christina

"He really does though." Jenny says looking at Christina nodding her head. "You totally can't go out with someone that has a gun"

She's right. I have to keep a good reputation in this school. I looked at Jacob wishing he played basket ball or something so I could have dated him.

He sees me looking and smiles at me. I smile back and he winks. I start to blush. His friends see him looking at me and look at me. They all smile but Jacob has this sexy smile on. I feel a sting on my arm and look at Kate like she's crazy.

"Why'd you hit me." I say turning my attention from Jacob to Kate.

"You can't date him. You can't talk to him. You can't look at him. These are the rules!" Yells Kate

The bell rings and the girls walk way from me. Leaving me there. I roll my eyes and open my locker just to look in the mirror. While I'm reapplying my lipstick I see Jacob behind me in the mirror. The halls are empty again and I'm left there with him looking at me.

"Hey what you doing Saturday?"

"Look I'm sorry but I can't go out with you." I say to him a little sad.

"Why? I know you want to."

"There'a rules to being popular I can't just go out with anyone. I'm sorry but I just can't."

"Your the most popular girl in the school your telling me you can't change a dumb rule." He said with a attitude.

"I can't just break rules ok. It doesn't work like that."

"Yeah ok whatever. But I know you like me."

"Who told you that?"

"Your eyes when you were looking at me. I know you want this." He says pointing to his body. "Plus when I kissed you I basically had to hold you up." He said chuckling.

He was talking about my knees getting weak when he kissed me.

"I'm not gonna lie you are I good kisser. But I just have weak knees." I say lying but he knows I am

"Oh really."

"Yeah they need like braces or something." I said smiling

"Ok then I'll remember that next time I kiss you."

"Don't you get it we can't kiss."

"Oh come on no ones here. I can see it in your eyes you want me to lean in." He said leaning in and wrapping his hands around my waist. "Like this. And speak against your lip slowly." He said speaking against my lips slowly. "And kiss you till you run out of breath.

He kissed me and I kissed back knowing I shouldn't but how he just said those things turned me on. How he was speaking so slow and sexy. I really like this boy. As we're kissing I start to hear walking. I quickly push Jacob off of me and look at the guy that walks up to Jacob.

"Aye man you gotta get to class." Said the boy that interrupted our kiss.

I extremely embarrassed and Jacob knew it.

"I'll be there just now."

The boy walked away and I waited till I couldn't see him anymore to hit Jacob's chest.

"What did I do?"

"I told you I couldn't go out with you. Now he's gonna go tell everyone and I'm gonna have to explain it to like five hundred people."

"Calm down that just my friend he's cool he won't say anything." He said assuring me that there's nothing to worry about.

"Can you please talk to him. Lots of people wanna destroy me if they find out, I'm over." I said worried.

"Imma need you to calm down. It's not a big deal. Relax."

"Whatever" I say forgetting about it and calming down. "I'm going to class."

"We have class together."

I started walking and Jacob walked behind me. I looked back at him and his eyes were glue to my ass. I didn't say anything just walked back and stood next to him. We continued walking and we both walked into class. All eyes were on us. People were probable wondering what we were doing in the halls so long.

"Your late! Detention for both of you!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down. Kate was looking at me like she wanted to beat me up.

"Do you have a problem?" I say with a attitude.

----------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment and vote. Tell me if you like this story and if I should continue.