*All* angelica leaves

"Is Peggy ok? She has been hugging Angelica for a hour" Alexander asked his wife who was busy crying into his shoulder.

"You just don't understand Alex!" Eliza cried more and Alexander just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Pegs" Angelica lifts her little sisters chin "I'll be back at Thanksgiving ok?" Peggy squeezes her sister one more time then she goes a stands with John.

Angelica turns to Lafayette, who was still hugging her." LAFAYETTE LET GO OF ME! GEES YOUR A GROWN MAN AND WE ARE GOING ON THE SAME SHIP! SO LET GO!" She yells at Marquis. He slowly let go as Mulligan was laughing his head off. Angelica turned to Mulligan. " I know your going to miss me, Hercules. And I am going to miss you."

Mulligan just broke out into tears. "I will!" He ran and hugged Angelica. Now Mulligan and Lafayette both were hugging Angelica. It ended up taking Alexander and John to pry them off of her.

Angelica turned to Alexander and asked "Promise to write." Alexander nodded as he and Angelica both went in for a hug.

The sisters hugged one last time and Peggy asked "can we do it one last time?" Eliza and Angelica both nodded.

"Angelica"
"Eliza"
"And Peggy"
"The Schulyer sisters"

The girls hugged and Angelica went with her husband and Lafayette on the ship and they both waved by as Peggy and Eliza went back to crying in to John and Alexander's Shoulders.