You always win

You lost your cool again.. punshed the bathroom door. I wont let you in. You scream at me. Tears flowing down my face while sitting in the bathtube. The door breaks and You stumble in and lift me up with you strong harsh hands.

I cant even hear what you scream at me anymore. I'm just a doll for you. You push me against the wall with your arms, lifting my arms above my own head . You press your body against mine. I feel the smell of alcohol.

You saw me with a guy at my work. We talked on the phone. He is there for me cause you're not. You heard me and now I'm screwd. '

'You are mine and you know that!'' You scream.

I don't hear you, I don't anwser.

''Fucking answer when I'm talking to you!''

Silence.

A punch in the stomach. Clenched fist. Next is in the face.

You let go of me and I fall to the floor. Crying.

''Jessie you're a fucking whore! You don't deserve me!''

I curl up as I lie on the floor. A kick on my legs. You get out of the room and I think I'm safe.

You came back moments after. I see a knife in your hand.

''No Adam, please!'' I cry. I know theres nothing I can do exept talking to you, trying to calm you down.

''Adam, I love you please don't do this''

I say crying softly. You are close to my face with the knife and drag it lightly over my cheek.

''You dont love me'' You say coldly, but I can se tears in your eyes

"Please don't hurt me.." I cry softly, knowing you don't care what I say.

You take a hard grip round my hair and cut it the half of it off. You holds it up infront of my face and smiles at me. Not a nice smile. A ugly smile, tears threatening to spill from your eyes .

" Oh, sorry, you know I loved your hair.." You laugh. Tears start streaming down your face

"Please let me go.." I cried.

"So u can fuck with your other guy, fucking whore!, You're mine and you know that" You say and spitt me in the face.

"We were just talking! You have to belive me" I say crying hard awhile wiping away your saliva.

"I heard you say you love him, and I saw you talking to him at your work yesterday!"

Why are you so freaking jealous? He is my friend. I need friends.

"Mabey because we are working parterns.."

"And fucking partner huh!?" You cut me of before I had finished my sentens.

You let go of my hair and I watched it fall to the floor.

"I never even touched him!" I cry

"Stop lying to me! We both know that is a lie!" You scream and takes the knife and cut a small cut in my shoulder. You let go of me and i try to stand up. I try to escape from you when your arms search for me.

Your arms are like snakes, which strangles me, I get no air when you take me in your arms.

You put me in your lap and I stop fighting. You hold me tight, your arms around my waist. Your head resting on my shoulder and I feel that you're crying. Tears mixed with blood on my shoulder. You leav soft kisses on my shoulder and whispers:

-I'm sorry, so so sorry...

It's over. But only for this time.