[1]

Yes this is a girlxgirl story that my friend horrocks been begging me to do since we did this based off an rp we did so yeah I wanted her to be happy so I hope you enjoy this horrocks! And for other out their as well!
-------------------
This is Madds A. Skywalker

She's only around 17/18 and is the daughter of Anakin & Padmé Skywalker

And this is Rose Tano. Daughter of Ahsoka Tano & Lux Bonteri but her skin is pale and she has orange markings on her skin

She's like around 15/16 so yeah pretty much it.

This was a character created by my best friend/sister horrocks

Well here goes the chapter then
------------------------

Madds' POV

"Ugh fine just because Ahsoka is gonna be there" I said to my dad know as Anakin Skywalker. Yes Anakin Skywalker was my father and that makes Padmé Amidala my mother.

They're both really good parents and pretty amazing ones too. As we got there and landed the ship I quickly got off the ship and looked everywhere for Ahsoka around the order.

"Ahsoka! Ahsoka!"

I looked around and saw her there with Lux. Some dude that's a separatist but he's good in my book I guess.

"Oh Madds I didn't see you there. I was just talking to my young one."

Wait...

Young one?

Suddenly Ahsoka moved out the way and I was met with a girl that had pale skin with orange markings like Ahsoka had with her orange tan skin and also had the same hair color like Lux.

She looked like she was around 13 and I was only 15 difference right?

"Um...Hi?" I said in a question(ish) voice and this only caused her to hide behind Ahsoka

"You don't need to hide Rose dear" I heard Ahsoka say

"I-I know m-mom..."

Wait MOM?!

Oh dear lord I'm guess Lux & Ahsoka did THAT way to early and I suppose got married early as well.

"Oh so you and Lux had a child way to darn early I suppose"

As I said that Ahsoka covered my mouth

"Sh! Your dad doesn't know about this!"

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head

"He's not around here. He's with master Kenobi on a mission again to stop Dooku."

Ahsoka sighed in relieve and I just looked at Rose and she looked back at me

"Hey there. I'm Madds. Madds Skywalker"

As soon as I said that I smiled at Rose and she gave me a warm smile

"Im Rose. Rose Tano"

We both looked at each other and smiled again and then I knew we would be great friends until the end.

I hope this friendship will be good til the end....

I Hope....

-----------------------

Okay so that's the end of chapter 1! Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!