What I Have To Say

I try to ignore the feelings that I have.

The thoughts that infest my mind, but it's not that simple.

You think you know me. I may have a good life, but it's the little things that get to me.

Like the times you say the little mean stuff and then expect me to forgive without an apology.

It gets me upset trust me. I just don't show it for your sake.

All you think is oh she won't do anything back so whatever.

No that's not how it is. I still have emotions. Can't you see?

I may not retaliate but I have built up so much hate. One day I'm just gonna flip and I'm sorry for whoever I hit.

I have a lot of bad thoughts. Some that could get me a detention and some that can send me to prison.

Do you still want to keep testing me because I'm fine with being the real me.

I don't want to say I am being someone I'm not because that would be a lie. I am generally the way I am but there is another part of me I can't show.

If I did that's when you'd really hate me. I can be a terrible person if I want to but I choose not to. Accept me and move on.

I'm thinking about not being nice. I still get called mean anyways so I might as well be.

I will never get what I did wrong but hey I'll still try to get along.

Go ahead say what you want. I won't care I'll block you out anyways. I won't take the blame for your bad temper.

Cause when it comes to attention you can take centre.

A/N
How was that. It doesn't exactly rhyme but it works. In case y'all go thinking I have some issues I don't only a few parts are true. But I don't mean anything by it.