Body Party ( A Chresanto August Love Story Starring You !)

Y.N. POV:

Hey Im YN ( Your Name ) & I just found out that my sister is Zonnique Jailee Harris-Pullins. Im moving out to ATL to go live with T.I.P. & his family since he is my dad -,- I arrived at the mansion this morning .. its BEAUTIFUL but with a lot of bad ass kids ! Oh yeah BTW Im 15 , Long Black Hair .. All the way down to my BIG ASS BUTT , Im wearing a " Bitch dont kill my vibe " Red Shirt , Black Army Pants and My Black And Red Bred's 11.. I had my iPhone in my back pocket because i really didnt like purses or make up. I had on a Black Beanie With The Words " Fuck You " On It . I Have A Nice Body To Be 15 & i promised myself not to fall in love again. Well here's the story..

I was just looking around the house when there was a knock at the door .. the first time i ignored it , but the second time i couldn't help but to answer .. So i answered it .

You ; Hi , you are ?

??? ; Im Roc , You Are ?

You ; You dont need to know who i am okay ? Thanks for asking , now what do you want ?

Roc ; Is Zonnique Here ?

You ; Yeah , Ill Go Get Her ..

You let them in & went to get Zonnique but she told you to come with her .. so you did as told , You didnt want to but you did . You tho ught that Roc boy was cute., and when you started to get smart you felt bad .

Zonnique ; Hey , This is my sister YN .. YN this is Roc, And my boyfriend Ray ..

Ray ; Wassup ?

You ; Um Hi , Can I Go Now .. Daphne Needs Me .. ( Daphne was your bestfriend in Ohio .. but she move to Atlanta )

Roc ; You know Daphne ? Thats my bestfriend !

You ; No She My Bestfriend .. Anyway. Ill See yall later ..

You were about to leave out the door but Zonnique stopped you ..

Zonnique ; Can you stay ? I really want you to get to know Roc ..

You ; Okay ?

You and Roc got to know each other & he was was sweet ..

Roc ; Your everything a guy can want .. especially your body .. Mmmm ill take you to the brightside.

You ; Forreal ? Fuck You ! ( gets up and starts walking away )

Roc ; ( runs and grabs your arm ) Wait What ? No Why You walking away ?

You ; I HATE it when boys only see me for my body .. I mean yeah i have a nice body to be 15 but to take advantage of it is ridiculous !

Roc ; Don't you see i just got to know you ? I d on't see just your body .. I see your amazing personality , your beauty ,just everything about you is beautiful .. i dont want you for your body , i want you for you ..

You ; Whatever .. I dont believe you .

Roc ; Oh .. Here .

Roc kissed you long and passionately .. and you didn't hesitate to kiss back .. But when Zonnique Called your name you stopped ..

Zonnique ; YN !

You ; Im coming !

Roc ; Wait didnt you feel the sparks ?

You ; You sound fruity ass hell , & No ..

Roc ; You didnt ?

You ; No

Roc ; Forreal ? I Did .. If Not Then Fuck You..

Roc walked away pissed ..

WHY IS ROC MAD ?

Why did Zonnique call YN name when she was kissing Roc ?