I Don't Like You Anymore..

RECAP : you left from Ayla house after she dumped Chres and went home and went to sleep. THEN someone called you.

Phone Conversation ;

You ; Hello ?

?? ; Hey ' Its Chresanto.. I just wanted to tell you that Im sorry for treating you like that and Im sorry for kissing you.

You ; okay is that all ? I'm trying to sleep.

Chres ; Can I come over so we can talk face to face ?

You ; Nigga You just heard me say im just trying to sleep ' no you can't come dumb ass..

Chres ; I'm sorry okay ? And I really like you.. I just dont know how to say it I can only show you.

You ; I'd rather just take my nap and can you stop bothering me ? Your making my ears hurt.

Chres ; at least let me cuddle with you.

You ; No ! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE .. Got It ? Now Bye.

Chres ; You Don't Like Me No More ?

You ; ( hangs up )

I really can't stand him anymore. This Nigga knew I was going to sleep and he wouldn't just stop talking like shut up damn.. and first off.. if you like me then why the hell would you kiss me then lie about it to Ayla ? naw nigga fuck you. Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight !

CHRES P.O.V.

So YN thinks I won't get her ? Watch. Im Gonna tear that pussy UPPPPP ! But right now I don't think I can. Ayla & I just broke up and im not the type to just jump from rela to rela.. SIKE Yn will be my bitch and that's for sure.. wait Ayla calling me.

Phone Conversation ;

Chres ; Bandz ..

Ayla ; Are we really done ?

Chres ; I Guess..

Ayla ; I don't wanna be done with you babe. What do I have to do to keep you away from other girls.

Chres ; Nothing cause it wont happen.

Ayla ; I'll suck your dick.. come over papi

Chres ; I'm busy ( hangs up )

Damn.. she offered to suck my dick. But I don't know if I will go back out with Ayla. YN is a beautiful girl & Ayla was just an.. replacement of my ex. Ughhhh. I want them both. Ayla for some goodies and YN for everything else. Ayla give some good ass head too so.. yeah thats the plan.

SORRYYYYYY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER IM REAL BUSY AND GOT WRITERS BLOCK -_- BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT.. IM NEW TO THIS SO COOPERATE WITH ME LOL BUT WHAT IS CHRES GONNA DO ? WILL YN GIVE CHRES SOME OR WILL SHE PLAY HARD TO GET ? YALL WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.. Comment & Vote !