Maybe I Did Feel It ..

Hey Guys Im So Sorry For Not Updating For About A Year ; I Been Real Busy But I'm Updating Now ! So Read & Vote & Comment !

After you and Roc kissed you just stood there then Zonnique came out ;

Nique ; Why You Just Standing There Looking Retarded ?

You ; I think I Like Roc .. Maybe even love him

Nique ; Naw bitch yall just met dont start.

You ; you started this shit .. you made us get to know each other.

Nique ; whatever lol girlllllllll I seen that kiss.

You ; yeah ' wait why you call my name ?

Nique ; to tell you to stop kissing ! girl he is a real player like Forreal ! & the worst con-artist ever lol

You ; he steal shit too ?

Nique ; just girls virginity !

You ; well he aint getting mine & that's for sure.

Yall went back inside and Roc wasnt there anymore .. the Nigga left without your number ! so you just asked Ray for his number then text him .. you was being a little bitch thou

Text Convo :

ynROCSyosocks ; My king left without my number so here nigga !

Doublerbandz ; What you want Yn ?

ynROCSyosocks ; Why'd you run off on me like that ?

Doublerbandz ; you said you didnt feel no sparkle when we kissed and I feel dumb for kissing you ..

ynROCSyosocks ; just stop LMFAOO I felt something I was just scared to tell you what I felt.. Roc I like you ; shit I might even love you. Love at first sight is the best. Right ?

Doublerbandz ; I don't love you LMFAO I got a girlfriend .. the kiss was just for fun.

Your Pissed !

ynROCSyosocks ; BITCH HOW TF YOU GONNA KISS ME AND SAY ALL THIS SWEET SHIT AND SAY YOU FELT A FUCKING SPARKLE BUT WHEN I SAY I MIGHT LOVE YOU ; YOU DECIDE TO TELL ME YOU GOT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND !  YOU GOT ME CHOPPED AND SCREWED IF YOU THINK I WILL EVEN TALK TO YOUR ASS ANYMORE NIQUE WAS RIGHT YOUR A FUCKING PLAYER AND BEST BELIEVE I WILL HAVE SOMEBODY ROCK YO SHIT .. DUMB ASS FRAUD !

End of Text Convo ;

you went to get your keys and drove to Ayla house .. you need Advice .. you arrived and Ayla opened the door and let you sit down.

Ayla ; what's wrong boo  ?

You ; there's this boy I met today .. I thought he was sweet and he kissed me .. it turned out he has a girlfriend. I wanna kill him like Forreal

Ayla ; what's his name ?

You ; Roc .. well Chresanto..

Ayla ; ... that's MY boyfriend.

You ; oh shit girl im sorry .

Ayla ; I knew something was gonna happen with you and him .. just not the first day GODDAMNNN..

You ; I am so sorry I Ain't know that was your ma--

( Im changing his name to Chres.. )

Chres walks in.

Chres ; hey babe.. why she here ?

Ayla ; well this is the bestest bestfriend in the world  so I guess I invited her over. She is really upset. You wanna know why ?

Chres ; shoot.

Ayla ; well there is this guy that kissed her the first day they met and it turns out that this dickhead has a girlfriend.. that he just lost. Chres it's over..

Chres ; babe I don't even know her.

Ayla ; where you coming from ?

Chres ; Niquee house.

Ayla ; and that's where yall kissed .. you can't lie for shit Chres. Get your stuff and bounce.

You ; wait Ayla think about this .. you can't let one silly kiss ruin yall relationship. it didn't mean anything to him so it dont mean anything to me.

Ayla; no fuck him.. get your shit and bounce chres.

You couldn't take it anymore so you just left and went home and went straight to sleep.. but somebody called you. Who ?

Who Called You ?

Is Chresayla really done ?

Find Out In The next Chapter !  Comment & Vote