Prologue

Jonas

"Hey Jonas! We're heading out. Wanna tag along?" A familiar brown-black haired girl said, clutching her books tight.

I simply shook my head and smiled a little.

"I'll pass Jersey, still have a lot to do here" I replied while continuing my drawing for the Art Club.

"Pffft! Fine. You're gonna miss out~" She said in a teasingly singsong voice.

"Whatever" I said, jokingly.

Soon later she went out of the classroom and I finally finished my drawing.

I'm Jonas Levigne. 17 years old.

I have messy-styled black hair and chocolate eyes. President of the Art Club. I secretly like playing "solve the crime" games. I'm actually a pro at that and you can practically call me a "detective" (I think)

The girl a while ago was one of my bestfriends, Jersey Ashton. 17 years old. She has brown-black hair which is always in a messy side braid and green eyes, (Which I find weird). She's the President in the Music and Drama club. She also joins Volleyball. Secretly, she also likes playing "solve the crime" games. Also the "escape" ones. You can also practically call her a "detective". She's actually just a lazy bummed anime-lover once you get to know her.

We're actually 9 in my group of close friends. The others are not here yet but you'll get to know them soon.

Back to the present.

I quickly stood up and ran to our club room.

I looked around and saw that the other members weren't there yet. Sighing, I decided to play another "solve the crime" game.

I'm a little close to finding the killer so it's no big deal now.

All I have to do is-

*Sie sind die Essen? Nein, weir sin die Jaeger!*

My phone started ringing, interrupting me from my thoughts.

*Tophee-Topher is calling...*

I smirked and answered the call, putting it up to my ear.

"Hey Toph?"

"JONASSS!!!!" Topher yelled, almost making me deaf.

I hissed in annoyance and scolwed.

"Hey! You trying to make me deaf?" I snapped.

"Sorry J! Hey! Rachel's competition is today! Come on over!" He said, happily.

"Yeah...RACHEL'S competition" I said, teasingly.

"Sh-shut up d-dude." He stammered.

I chuckled and smirked after.

Topher Scarlett. 17 years old. Brown hair and Hazel eyes. Not joining any clubs but he's famous for being the best gamer in our town. Give him a game, he'll win it effortlessly. He's also excelling in math. We all know he likes Rachel Ross though.

Rachel Ross. 17 years old. Medium-length dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She's the captain of the Tracks team. She loves to run and she's as fast as lightning (I think). She has problems with her studies but that's not a big deal since she has a scholarship.

Back to the present.

"Whatever Toph. Fine, I'll tell Adam to take over" I said, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"Great! See you there!" He replied before the call ended.

Just so you know, Adam is the vice-president of the art club.