My bio and parts of my life

Hey there! This is my bio, not that anybody cares. :p I'm an energetic 13 year old boy. I love to hunt and fish, absolutely LOVE! Pretty sure I've got ADHD. Haven't been tested but who gives a shit, right? I am who I am if u don't like it go jump in a 1000000000000000000000000 foot hole or something.;) don't, it was a joke for those of u who don't know sarcasm.  My girlfriend is EternityX3/TateLyn. It's good to be alive, and be a relatively heathy kid. I don't live the city life, for all of u cidiots out there. Ahem, TateLyn *cough* cough*. 😜  The guys in the sky are the men! As in Jesus and God.🙏🏻 Or if u have read Percy Jackson and the Olympians or heroes of Olympus or just know Greek mythology, then, let's see...There's Poseidon, God of the sea. Zeus, Lord of the skies, Hades, God of the dead. Hermes, God of travel and messaging, Aphrodite(Af-ruh-diyt-e), Goddess of love, Artemis, Goddess of the hunt. Apollo, Artemis's brother God of the sun, and music. Hephaestus, God of tinkering. Athena, Goddess of wisdom. And then there's all those minor gods we could give a crap less about. I have a serious potty mouth.💩💩  This is my school iPad that is watched, so not gonna be doing much of that. I love my squad, but I'm too lazy to type all of their names. Math can go die. Any type of math...ALL MATH. I suck at it. That should totally be an elective class. Well I'm just ranting now. DM me if u wanna chat. And remember, smile more.:) stole #RomanAtwoodVlogs slogan. Sorry Roman! Bye guys, for now... Oh yeah, and how could I forget my parents r divorced, as of when I was 3. Had some pretty rough times, but everything gets better. Don't do anything u will regret!! I have one full brother, Cole. A half brother Caden. He's 7, and absolutely nuts! A stepbrother, also named Cole. He's 16. And a stepsister named Brooke. Love anybody who even follows me. I might do a sequel type thing to the Heroes Of Olympus series. I mean, Cliffhanger right? Admit it, anybody who has read that, wants another book DM me if I should. Smile More.