Chapter Seven

Hey guys. Sorry I always start the chapters out by talking, I know I'm kinda boring...

But oh well. Atleast I'm a little more fastinating than a brick. Oh wait, who am I kidding..

Bricks are more entertaining.

Well.. you can read on..

By the way, I'm just supposed to type this apparently. So this is: All Rights Reserved.

You may not copy this story.

Talking to nobody in particular. Your all amazing and would never do that :)

____________________________________________________________

I held Stacie in my arms. She is officially my baby girl. I love her with all my heart, I'll never let her go. She was crying silently into me, soaking my T-shirt. I smirked remembering what I had just done. I felt kinda bad, but I needed to adopt her.

I'll feel bad later, but right now I need to get Stacie and get out of here. Staying in one place too long can be dangerous, and not just for me.

I pulled out of her arms and looked at her face. She was smiling ear to ear, and her eyes were filled with happy tears.

"Stacie, go grab your things. We need to leave."

"Okay, Mommy." She choked out, giving me one last bear hug, and took off up the stairs.

Then, I let the tears fall. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My life has completely turned upside down in just a little over a week. I have no family I can trust. No brothers, no dad, no mom, no sister, and no Brandon.

Brandon.

That's the only thing my mind could process.

Brandon. Brandon. Brandon.

"Okay!" Stacie yelled while running down the last few stairs. "I'm ready!"

I blocked his name from my mind and quickly wiped away the remaining tears streaming down my face.

All I needed to focus on now was getting out of here with Stacie and getting to Florida without being caught.

What an adventure this will be.

"Okay. Lead the way, because I still have no idea where to go.." I mumbled te last part.

She laughed ad grabbed my hand while tugging me alone. "Come on."

In no time we were back outside the tiny orphanage and into the little town. This town was even smaller than the first. All there was were like four houses, a general store, a bank, and the orphanage. I wonder where-

"Come on!" Stacie screeched, breaking my train of thought.

"Okay okay." I mumbled.

"Oh here you go." She said, handing me my duffle bag. "I used it because I didn't have a bag of my own."

I just shrugged and waved her off. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along as we made our way back into the woods. This time though, I walked farther into the woods and looked around for any sign of anyone besides us.

All clear.

"Okay Stacie, after I shift sling the duffle bag over your shoulder and climb on. But hold the map and tell me where to go. I already marked the route so it should be fairly easy.

"Okay." She nodded, bouncing on her toes.

I shook my head and laughed.

This is gonna be one interesting trip...

___________________________

So sorry its short! I'm really sorry! it will be longer Nextime I promise!!!!!

please don't hate me..

~MermaidPearl~