Chapter 4

I would like to say sorry in advance. This chapter is shit. I had a huge block and couldn't motivate myself to write. But here it is. OH, and sorry for the time it took me to update. I've been gathering and shopping and painting and ugh for school to start (it starts Wednesday omg) But yeah.

Love you & enjoy! xo

______________________________

"All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands.

I hate the beach, but here I stand in California with my toes in the sand."

'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood filled the club and Louis hummed along, swaying his hips to the beat.

"1.. 2.. 3.. DOWN IT." Louis yelled to the row of men sat beside him, glasses in hand. Louis and the six or seven men threw their drinks back, swallowing the harsh, clear liquid. The sound of the cups hitting the bar was overshadowed by the loud yells of triumph being let out around the room.

"Can I get another round of shots over here?" Louis Tomlinson drunkenly shouted at the bartender, pushing away his empty glass. The man simply grunted, grabbing a few bottles from a self.  

A tap on his shoulder caused him to turn away from the bar and look into a pair of striking green eyes. Louis looked over the face in front of him, trying to place how the eyes he had looked into several times that same day were now on this boy's face.

"I, uh, need to get to the, erm, nevermind!" The familiar boy turned to leave, but Louis grabbed him by the shirt and pulled the boy to his chest.

"Not so fast, Honey Boo Boo. " The Doncaster boy ran his right hand up the tipsy younger boy's toned torso, taking in the feel of his grey shirt.

Reaching the boy's hair, Louis touched the curls. They were so similar to what Louis had touched of Marcel's.  He smiled appreciatively as the soft ringlets wrapped around his fingertips, almost as if they wanted Louis to hold them, too.

A smug smile formed on Louis' mouth as he saw a blush rise up the boy's neck. Unable to control himself he let the words he was holding back slip effortlessly from his pink lips.

"Beautiful," Louis smiled, running his thumb across the boy's cheek, "so beautiful."

.:*:.

Harry's heartbeat was erratic. Not only from the fear of being recognized by his schoolmate, but from the way Louis' hands were roaming around his body. The feel of Louis' touch was doing things to Harry.

"Beautiful," Harry's heart skipped a beat at the words that flowed so easily from the beautiful  boy's lips. Harry took in a breath as Louis' small thumb caressed his cheekbone, sending chills of ecstasy down Harry's spine, "so beautiful."

Harry wanted so much more than one touch from Louis. He wanted thousands. He wanted them every second of the day. Almost as if it was a natural reaction, Harry leaned his head into Louis' hand, loving the way the small hand cupped his jaw perfectly.

Harry felt Louis begin to move and he looked up into the blue eyes that had filled his mind constantly for the past two days. Harry's eyes flickered to Louis' lips. So pink.. So perfect.. So.. Kissable.. Louis' face slowly leant towards Harry, eyes closing slightly.

He's drunk. He won't remember anything tomorrow, Harry thought to himself, weighing the pros and cons of the situation. You could kiss him. He won't remember, Harry wanted to kiss him. Harry wanted to feel those ever-so-feminine lips on his. He shook his head, he didn't want his first kiss with Louis to be one he wouldn't remember.