chapter 6

at midnight PA call to manik.

manik; what the hell is calling know ,who is this?

PA; gud morning sir its 4;00 AM sir

manik; i know that ,why you call me.

PA;sir miss NM ka wake time ho gaya hai sir 30 min me she will wake up as per her PA give me information i will tex you address.

manik get up nd freshen up , he took his car keys nd reached to address, throught his PA information nandini balcony was backside of pool he went there , reached balcony nd saw nandini is sleeping like him with huging pillow nd sleeping on stamoch, bell ring taking pillow nd throw to alram like me , he smile, what the hell sone bhi nahi dete yaar,nandini say, he was surprice nandini was fully turned to his habit.

nandini seat on bed nd putting his hand to her head ,like manik, as manik sleep without cloths only wearing shorts , nandini stand up, manik open his month seeing nandini like that in here dreams , manik thinking( what the nandini is like this , me sapna toh nahi dekh rahu kai its impossible) looking her care fully, nandini wear only bra nd shots she was seacrching his net top to wear ,she found on cough which was side balcony , she came there taking colth she notice who is there manik hide him in curtain nandini when out nd see no one was there , she wear net top ny pray tois aiyaappp " aiyapp give love to chacha chachi nd rishab nd manik also nd give me strenght to be alert nd when i see manik i hide my self you know na ke uske ghare pe gai thi or watchman ne kaha ki vo yah nahi reah ta 1 i came to india i want to see him but durse , or jab apnr purne ghare gai thi you fullfil my wish i was happy but i see him pain it give pain, or kle club me ha thank you aiyaapp ki apne light close kare di me uske pass thi or usne mujhe hold kiya or incidently kiss i was happy ke vo tha, or etne saal bad use ne ,ujhe hold kiya or kiss, okk aiyapp mujhe brush karna hai see you later , she went bath room."

while listing nandini manik was shocked nd tear in his eyes but he was smiling, vo mujhe abhi bhi apni pray me yaad karti hai, or ghare pe scraf uska tha nd club me mene use kiss kiya it was her, aiyapp you are giving me sign to win back her, said manik', he came in her room he saw pic withhis co star bt he went accidently to one room it was dark he open light he was shocked to see that room was fully cover with manik pics in one wall second wall cover with there pics nd third nd forth wall cover with stickly notes , they written her whole 5 years what she do/? what she did? who she miss her? where go he want? which album she done? nd what she is doning now? he go to the forth wall in center it was colouring heart shape note was there he read " you know manik i miss you nd guess amms is happy with you know knowing pandit intension nd thanking you my love, he saw a notpade it was written a 5 years daily rotuine he email all the pages to his email address to read it nd delet all proof he came, suddenly he hear pool side some one jump, he came out nd watch nadini is swiming in bikin of his favorite red colour , he smile his hearts nd mind fight.

heart; go manik nd swim with her.
mind; no you only obsrev
heart; go
mind; no
heart;go
mind no

mink thinkingly you both shut up closing his eyes, open eyes she was vanishing listing voice opening door he hide in baloncy nd watching he was getting ready for jogging wearing jogging dress put cap to his head nd sunglass on his eyes nd go to out of house he was hidding jodding with her nd all day he observ her activity. he go to her seat nd seeing nandini in princess dress nd doing shooting for album nd hidingly went to her vanity van nd hide in bathroom he know she will came hear nd see might change her cloths there,

she came form one take nd she want to change for next short she was moving tho bathroom , he was praying, suddenly crew girl say.

crew girl; mam your wash room is licking nd cloth while go wet. so you change her i will lock from outside you call me i will send you make nd hair style man nd sorry mam

nandini; its okk chill cool i will change nd call you.

he was relax listing there but he see nandini is changing nd close her eyes as loyal good boy.

nandini; make dada

that came nd making ready to her , he was memerizsed she her getting ready for long time ,

all day goes to observ her , nd go to his house for rest.