Arguements

"Hey Lenka!", Rin greeted her as she ran towards her, Lenka smiled, "Kon'nichiwa Rin, where's Len?", she asked. "He must be with Rinto, because we forced them to", Rin replied, and as Lenka was about to answer, "Why do you even have more fangirls?", a deep male voice complained. The girls looked at the direction of the voice and saw Len and Rinto arguing, "I must be more awesome than you", "Shut up Len, you suck", "Shut up Rinto", the two kept on arguing and arguing for as long as they could remember. Rin facepalmed as Lenka walked towards them, "What's going on here?", she asked, Len looked away while Rinto sighed, "Lenka, let's just go home...", he said, Lenka sighed, "Why do you two always fight?", she asked, then she grabbed both of their neck ties and pulled them down to her height. "Be nice to each other, please", she said, Len was shocked and Rinto was kinda terrified, "Yes Lenka", they both said. Lenka let go off their ties and giggled happily. Rin walked towards them, "This is why we should bring the Road Roller with us, Lenka", she said, the boys were slightly terrified while Lenka shook her head, "No, I don't want that". "Lenka, they need their lesson-", "Not with violence", Lenka cut her off, now Rin and Lenka are fighting, Rinto took a step back while Len sighed, "So this is what they feel when we fight?", he mumbled to Rinto, he nodded as the girls continued fighting.

(Not all shippings, just random one-shots and head cannons now!)