Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

Infiniti went to her shower and washed her hair.She came out in a towel wrapped around her hair and her body.She went to her closet."Hmm this is cute,oooh but this is better."Infiniti grabbed these high waisted bleached shorts and this crop top that was trible print and some black and white and grey sandles with her hair flat ironed straight.Jacob had on a pullover and some khaki cargos and nikey slides and elites."leggo"said Jacob. 

~Craig's House~ 

"Hey,you ready to work?"asked Ariel."Uhhm not today i'm going out with the boys"awnsered Craig."Then I will go too"said Ariel."No you can't its guys night out"Said Craig."oh i see it guys night out"suductively said Ariel as she unbuttoned his shirt."Let us have some fun"said Ariel.Instantly Craig was on top kissing her passiontaley."Do you have a condom?"asked Craig."No"she awnsered."Then hell no we aint fu**ing with out one"said Craig."Why,im on birthcontrol"said Ariel."Birthcontrol my a**"said Craig."Ok ok i will get it"said Ariel.She ran to the bathroom to get the boxes."What size are you extra small,small,medium,large,extra large."Umm,im leaving"said Craig."No stay"begged Ariel as she pulled Craig to her and kissed him. . . .