Ch.1 (The Party)

Jace's POV

Ugh, I wish Riele knew, knew how I felt about her, but to be honest, I don't even know how I feel. Do I like her as a friend, or more? My feelings are confusing me, one moment we're friends, but the next were act like were dating. He hug a lot now, we flirt, I don't know what to do-

"Pink or Blue?" Riele asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Pink" She said picking up the new shirt and showing it to me. "Or Blue?"
I looked at the shirts about five times before choosing.

"Blue, definitely"

"Thanks, Jacey!" She said and put the pink one up. "I can wear this to Luke's party tonight!" She said.

"Wait, I'm confused. Who's Luke?"

"Oh, I guess I never told you about him" She said laughing. "But Luke's my other best friend"

"Well, I'm hurt" I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Don't worry, you'll always be first"

"Phew" I said removing my hand.

"Yeah" She laughed. "Go get dressed."

"For what?"

"You really think I'm going alone?"

"Well, I was hoping" I said and sat on her bed.

"Jaceeeeee" She said and pulled me off the bed. "Go home"

"What? Why?"

"So you can get dressed"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" I said looking down at my clothes.

"Um... Just go change!" She said pushing me out the door.

"But Rie-" Was all I could say before she slammed the door in my face.

"Fine! But don't be surprised when I come with no shirt on!" As I said that, she opened the door and said,

"I really wouldn't mind" Then she and closed the door again.. I sighed and started walking to my house.

Riele's POV

I took a quick shower, to freshen up. I dried up and put on my clothes. I walked out my bathroom. I walked in my room and saw Jace sitting on my bed. He had a red and black flannel shirt on, and some blue jeans.

"Not bad, Norman" I said sat on my bed. Jace turned on his phone as I sat down.

"Yep.. You look nice too."

"Why you turn off your phone? You're hiding something?"

"What, n-no!" He said.

"Ok, norman" I said and look at his screen. I think it said Cleave, but who is Cleave?

"Hey it's 7:00, we should go now" Jace said turning his phone completely off, and shoved it his back pocket.

"Yeah, let's go." I said, and turned off my light, as I exited the room.

(-Time Skip, The Party-)

"Truth or Dare, Rie" Clarissa said.

"Um.. Truth"

"Come on, Rie" Almost everyone said.

"No, no guys" Clarissa smirked.

"I'll be back guys" Jace said and walked out the room.

"Ok then Rie, is it true you think Jace is cute?"

"Um.. Dare!" I said as everyone laughed.

"Ok, you see Jace's phone" She said pointing to it. "I dare you to look at one of his messages"

"Isn't that invading his privacy?" I asked.

"Just do it" She said playfully pushing me.

"Ugh, Fine" I said and picking up Jace's phone . I entered his password and went to his messages, as I read 'Maeve'. Ohhh, who he was texting earlier was Maeve, not Cleave. As I read the text aloud.

(J= Jace, M=Maeve)

M= Sup Jace.
J= Hey, your a girl, right?"
M= *you're , and I sure hope so.
J= Ok.. So there's this girl I like.. She's nice, and sweet, but she doesn't like me.
M= Tell her how you feel.
J= Maeve.. Could you meet me at The Shakespeare Mall on Sunday?
M= Sure!
J= Well, I gtg to a party, bye.
M= Kk

It was done. I read it infront of people.. Jace has a crush on Maeve!!

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Jace said, which made me put his phone back in the spot it was in, and everyone jumping back to place.

"So Jace.. Truth or Dare" I said smirking, and everyone laughed, while Jace sat there confused.

"Do you like someone? Perhaps someone you work with?" I asked, as the whole room went OOOH.