Untitled Part 3

* Oli and the band drop us off that night In there tour bus I was sleeping at Alicia's that night* I wake up before Alicia as I put on a cheesy happy birthday song as she makes off she throws one of her vans at me and shouts "Turn that sh*t off put some proper music on!" I lift up my phone and put Drown on Alicia sits up as I pass her a large parcel wrapped in bring me the horizon paper she rios it open to pull out a hoody "Omg i love it Its my favorite song !" I laugh to myself "well I know you like True friends plus your my best friend" we stand up to get dresses its non uniform day we bothe wear ripped jeans and a band tour top we bought last night I wear a black skull hoody and Alicia wears her new hoody she does her makeup and we leave foe the bus. Standing in the bus stop looking at facebook as I spot a post from Oli's account I nudged Alicia it read "happy birthday to that special girl I saw last night you have a big surprise today!" We stare at each other I stumble out the words "You don't think that's about you do you?" Alicia stares gasping for air "I hope it is" we have a fan girl moment just as the bus pulls up students from our school push us out off the way and shout "emo idiots" the bus drives off leaving us there   we run quick down the road we hear the bell go and gates close "oh sh*t" Alicia shouts I grab her arm and tell her to be quite as we walk around the backs and jump the fence we rush in the building were practically our whole year awaits to push us up against the walls and goes to hit us but suddenly someone grabs them who is it?