Sitting on a wall

The next thing we both realise I we are both in the middle of kissing two members from our favorite band.it all stops and I'm holding Jordans hand and Alicia holding Oli's we both look at each other and smoke we walk to the end of the school building to wait for lunch time bmth had got a pass to stay in school which made our days.oli and Jordan and the rest went to the bathroom which gave me and Alicia to talk "Abby did that really just happen pinch me" "pinch me as well Alicia" at the same time we pinched each other and at the same time we screamed out. I said to Alicia "where are you sleeping tonight?" She replied with "I'm not sure why what are you planning?" The lads came back Jordan on my side and Oli on hers but me and Alicia still sitting on the wall right next to each other ready to pinch each other just incase.The bell goes for lunch the lads rush to behind the trees to see if any one says anything.The lad that gad given us black eyes walked over and grabbed both our wrists we scream out in pain Oli and Jordan come out of the trees and pull this boy off of us we both clench our wrist Alicia's red from pressure mine red from blood the lad backs off and as i run off Alicia runs after me and tells Jordan and Oli to follow her but to keep the distance."Abby its ok I'm here for you" She sits next to me on the floor and calms me down she grabs a bandage from her bag and asks me "are you ok ?don't be scared" she waves her hand and Jordan and Oli appear Jordan sits next to me and whispers in my ear i don't question it currently.i lean into Jordans arms Alicia just sits there staring at me Oli comes behind her and grabs her she falls in laughter and i start laughing as Jordan tickles me then some one appears....