Chapter One

Monica
Damn it's boring today. Let me call Shay to see what she wanna do. "Whats up chick" I said. "Girl nothing bored" Shay said. "Well come over here and then we can head to the park or something" I said. "Ok" she said.
Let me fix me something to eat real quick before she get here. 10 minutes later, Knock Knock Knock! Oh thats her. "Hey boo" Shay said. "Hey chillll" I said as I was walking out the door."Girl let me tell you about Ron, so me and him been texting" Shay said while taking a pause. "Ok and" I said lost to why she telling me that. "He want me to come see him up there in the city and he want me to bring somebody for his friend" she said look at me with pleading eye's. "Tf.. nope you ain't finna set me up, you better ask Mia" I said. "Hey John" Shay said flirtatiously but John didn't catch it. "Hey Shay, where yall headed" He asked.
Umm if only I was single, but any ways let me see what bae doing cause him and Chelisa been acting funny. "MONICA!" "Huh, oh my bad I was in a whole nother universe".
An hour later, "I'm finna head back home and get ready for this family gathering" "Oh okay talk to you later" "Nice to meet you john and ok Shay" today was a good day.