Chapter 4: My Dirty Little Secret

By the time I reassured Sara that this was not a bad idea, we were sitting in the front of my house. Matty and Sky were already here, I knew this because Sky’s Hummer was sitting in front of my house. How they got in? I really don’t know, because my mom is at work and I know that I didn’t let them in! Creepy much? I had to push Sara out of the car, seriously, I had to use my foot and push her out of the open passenger door!

Once we got into my house, I was tackled by hugs and Sky and Matty telling me how much they missed me. I felt so loved, but tonight wasn’t about me, it was about Sara feeling better and us carrying out Plan M.

Sky, Matty and I were currently sitting on my bed all dressed up and hot. All we had to do now was wait for Sara who is taking a long time just to put on one dress! We still have to do her make-up and hair! Sure, that won’t take too much time, but still!     

Sky was wearing a sparkly purple tank top with liquid black pants and purple heels. For make-up, she had a smoky eye and sparkly lip gloss to add a shine to her lips; to finish it all off, she had black hoop earrings and a bunch of black bangle bracelets. Her hair was as straight as it could be.

Matty was working the ‘bright and cheery’ with her neon green high-waist skirt and black sequenced shirt that had flowy sleeves. She finished off the look with some black flats, silver jewelry, and the only make-up she was wearing was eyeliner, mascara, and nude lipstick. She had her hair in tight curls and in a bun on the top of her head.

While I was wearing an electric blue, sleeveless dress. It looked too plain, so Sky put a silver belt around my waist. I also wore silver jewelry, to top it all off, my make-up was dark blue eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I had my hair in loose waves and I also kept it down.

I spaced off until, from the corner of my eye, I saw the bathroom door open.

“I-I don’t know if I really like this dress…” she stuttered. I don’t know why she wouldn’t! It looked so pretty on her that I should give it to her! It was a black dress with lace sleeves. We gave her red heels to put on her feet and they made her legs look great!

“You look beautiful, darling!!!” Matty screamed and led her to the make-up table. We had so much to do in so little time! She sat down and the girls and I started to attack her with makeup and a curling iron. Well, not really, but you see what I mean! By the time we got done, we were 5 minutes over the time we were supposed to leave by, but Sara looked really pretty. Along with the black dress and red heels, she had red jewelry, red lip-stick, and smoky eyes that made her eyes just pop! If this didn’t make her brother feel over protective of her in front of his friends, then I don’t know what will! With that, we checked off step one of Plan M: make Sara look really hot. Step two was to make her brother feel protective over her like a good brother should!

After locking my front door, we went outside. Sara was going to ride with me in my baby and Matty and Sky were going to follow us to Sara’s house. The plan was that Sara’s brother along with his friends was going to be at her house. Chad has been trying to call Sara all day, so we guessed that when we walked in, he would be there waiting for her. All of us would walk in, tell her mom where were going (maybe tell a little fib here or there), and then give her enough time to go get some money and leave for Shellshake!

We drove up to the front of her house and can I say, it was huge! At least 3 stories and very wide, they must be loaded! We all got out of our vehicles and headed towards the door.

“Are you ready for this?” Sky asked her.

“Yes… I just can’t talk to him, let you handle it. I can do this!” Sara said.

“Good! Let’s do this!” I said, trying my best to sound like an army general. But I know I totally epically failed. She unlocked the door and we all pushed into the house. The inside of the house was beautiful! I would be the one to get lost in this big of house.