Ry- @BeeRadical

What's your name and your username on Wattpad?:  Ry- @BeeRadical

How old are you?:  18 years old.

How long have you been a Larry shipper?:  I'm not too sure? Near the end of last year? Like near the Olympics.

Why are you a Larry shipper?:  Okay story time:  So I used to ship Elounor like that was my main ship besides Payzer. So I remember I used to hate when people thought Louis and Harry were in a relationship because obviously he was in love with Eleanor and they were happy. I also remember that interview where the interviewer put his hand on Louis' leg and Harry immediately put his hand there after. I thought it was kind of funny at first but it always kinda struck me as odd. Anyways, while shipping Elounor I did have doubts when I saw people saying they didn't even look happy, and in a way I saw it. But I still shipped Elounor. Then came the Olympics. So I remember I saw the picture of their kiss and I was like 'aww so cute' and I would keep looking at them but I thought it was weird that Eleanor's eyes were open. It was just that kind of thing that made me go 'hhmmm' but I passed it off. Then I remember I was on my tumblr one day and I was scrolling through it and such and since I loved Larry as a bromance I followed some Larry accounts. Then I came across the picture that changed my views. It was a simple comparison picture but no this wasn't comparing Elounor to Larry but Larry to Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. So I remember seeing this gif of Miley looking at Liam in such a way it literally made my heart flutter because wow that was the kind of look that showed she loved him, then I scrolled a bit down on the post and BAM there was another gif. But only of Louis looking at Harry (or vice versa was a while back I have bad memory I'm like really sure it was Louis looking at Harry), and I stared at it, and my heart stopped. Louis was looking at Harry like Miley at Liam. And then I read how that was how someone looks at someone they love. And it just hit me. Louis loved Harry. That look was just wow. So then I decided maybe not, but after I went back on the Elounor pictures I realized he didn't look happy like I once thought, he didn't even look at her like he looked at Harry. And after that(I can't remember clearly) but I began to ship Larry. Sorry it was long. I could've talked more on that but yeah. Oh but if you know where I can find that post I'd appreciate it.

Have you sent Eleanor or an Elounor shipper hate?:  No I have not as my sister is an Elounor shipper so I've learned to avoid arguing although I will defend my fellow Larry shippers and Larry if people are being somehow.

Have you ever been sent hate from an Elounor shipper?:  Yes! Oh lordy I've been called so many things for shipping Larry. It's not even funny.

Please explain if you have.:  Just the usual deluded, stupid, selfish, blind, rude, and other names I don't need to elaborate on. Even if it was directed toward a fellow Larry shipper I still take it to heart because hey don't mess with them.

What is, in your opinion, the worst part of being a Larry shipper?:  Worst part is being called a fake fan. It sucks like freakin I'm not a real fan because Larry? Seriously? Or when people say I'm stupid for believing it's real, bro I see it, I'm an observant person, and when they say I'm being selfish and don't see how happy Eleanor makes him. Yeah sure, tell that to the pictures of Louis during Haylor. But worst of all that I don't deserve. Because honestly no one should be told they don't deserve something because of this, what makes us less deserving than anyone else?

What is the best part?:  The best part is seeing the love they have. Honestly I didn't believe in the whole 'fate' thing but not only Larry but all of One Direction freakin wow. Without 'fate' in a sense they wouldn't even be together, Larry wouldn't be. And that just makes me think. Plus their love, the way they look at one another is amazing, 3 years later. It really makes me believe their is hope with love and that someone can love you that much, it's great. Louis and Harry are beautiful alone, but even more beautiful together. And also the other shippers, we help eachother out, we defend one another. Not all of us are bad, but with that not all of us are too good either. Sometimes I want to just argue back with an Elounor shipper who makes us look bad, but then i think I'd better not. I've met so many amazing people because of Larry and it just makes me happy :) sometimes I get doubts but you know deep down I can't deny the looks they give. I can't get past that. I just can't.

When do you think Larry will come out?:  Oh gosh I don't like this question mostly because I'm scared it won't be till One Direction breaks up. But if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise knock on wood, when they get away from management, that's when they will :)