@LisMixectioner

What's your name and your username on Wattpad?:  @LisMixectioner

How old are you?:  N/A

How long have you been a Larry shipper?:  Since January/February 2013.

Why are you a Larry shipper?:  Well, first I started watching some videos and twit-longers about proofs that Larry and that Elounor is fake. I started to look in detail some videos about them. And then, I took the conclusion that Larry is real. So... Why am I a Larry shipper? simple. Larry is certainly real love. The way they look each other. They way they treat each other. I'm not gonna be corny, Hahaha... but Larry is 100% love.

Have you sent Eleanor or an Elounor shipper hate?:  No. I don't like to be hated so I don't send hate to calderics.

Have you ever been sent hate from an Elounor shipper?:  Yes

Please explain if you have.:  Yes. Well, on Ask.fm some girl called me wh*re, b*tch... saying that she want me to die. But I never give up, so she left me alone. I think if we don't answer them like:  "Oh, okay..." or  like "Yeah thanks. I'll die soon. I'm cutting"... They will take advantage of that and still sending you those hate messages.

What is, in your opinion, the worst part of being a Larry shipper?:  Definitely the hate. When the calderics call yourself: "The worst part of the fandom" is hard, because we are directioners.

What is the best part?:  Personally, I think that make friends. I really feel special when I find someone who has the same opinion.

When do you think Larry will come out?:  I really don't know.