Bidding

^Lukas^

Jade POV

I stretched in my cage. Not even worrying about why I'm stuck in this damn thing. I looked around not minding my surroundings.

Yup.

I've been trapped again.

I smiled.

I stood and shifted not liking how hard the floor was and decided to lay in my cat form.

Yup you heard me right I'm a cat.but not just any cat, I'm a jaguar. The last one of my tribe and also the last one living.

I laid out on my cage floor and yawned which came out more as a loud growl.

I sat there for a few seconds and I still wasn't comfortable. So I shifted back deciding that I actually want out of my cage.

"EXCUSE ME!" I yelled trying to get so attention around here.

I spotted a man walking around and chatting on a phone.

"Hey Shit head!" I smirked.

His head snapped over to my direction and he growled at my newest name for him.

"I'll call you back." He said into his phone and walked over towards me.

"I see we still have one pet that hasn't been broken in." He smirked.

I laughed a nice hearty laugh.

"Oh man you really had me there." I laughed wiping the tears from my eyes.

He growled even louder.

"Are you alright cause I mean seriously dude you have been growling like every.." I tapped my chin counting all the times he growled.

"Like every minute" I smirked.

I could practically see the smoke rolling out of his ears.

"Why you little bi-" he snatched out the same time the trainer walked in.

"I wouldn't stick my hands in there if I was you" he grinned.

"And why's that?" Shit head asked.

"She tends to bite." He smirked.

"Me?" I fluttered my eyelashes and pouted my lips.

The trainer laughed.

"A cute little thing you are, ohh the money that I'll make off of you." His eyes gleamed with excitement.

Just then the speaker, let everyone in the show room know that the auction is about to begin.

"Let's go make some Money!" The trainers in the building cheered.

I smirked.

I wonder who the lucky man is?

Lukas POV

"Winfred when is this thing starting!" I growled getting irritated.

He went to answer when the speaker went off.

"Ladies and gentlemen let the show begin!" The announcer boomed.

Cheers were heard from the back room.

The the lights dimmed and the spotlight flashed to the center of the stage as cages were pushed on and off stage.

"Next up we have spring!" The announcer called out.

I looked up at a twig of a girl and frowned.

It was nearing the end of the show when the announcers voice became high pitch.

"Now here we have the last jaguar known to its kind, and a feisty little thing she is. Ladies and gentlemen let's give a round of applause to Jade!" He shouted.

A cage was wheeled on made of golden bars and a feathery floor.
And in the middle laid a girl.

The crowd gasped at her beauty.

The girl sat up and stared the crowd straight in the eyes. Then she stood,the first thing you notice is her legs.

She had legs that looked as if they never ended with a nice natural tan that money couldn't buy. Her hair fell in wild curls down her back to her waist line.

And her eyes!

They shined as bright as a newly polished jade ready to be sold.

Her face was heart shaped with light pink pouty lips and high cheek bones. And a cute button nose.

She grinned and then caught the crowd by surprise.

She shifted.

Into a sleek black jaguar with bright green eyes.

Then the crowd did it.

The bidding began and I'd be damned if I lost this bet.

"$234,00,000"
"123,000,000,000"

I laughed as the price and waited until the price was at its highest and the last person standing thought that they won.

Then I stood fixed my tie and in a calm and collected voice stated my price.

"$100,000,000,000,000" I smirked.

"Sold! To the man in the suit." The bidder hollered.

The girl shifted back and smiled.

"Your now my very own kitty." I smirked at her.

She laughed. Reminding me of the twinkling of wind chimes.

"Careful I bite." She purred.

This time I laughed.

"Oh. I don't mind at all. If anything I might just actually enjoy it"

Her jaw hit the floor and her eyes became lustful.

========================================================

Okay do I've been working on my other book Silver Maiden. and I didn't really think that people enjoyed this book. But I see that I had so comments, begging for an update so I'm now going to split time and try working more on this book as well.

😘Vana Voo😜

Vote! 👍👎
Comment!📝
Share! 📬📭