1. Hurry

Ughh where is it i gotta go soon!!

"Mom! Where is my bts sweater?"
"Wait nevermind!"

Finally found it. I am so exited for today! I AM GONNA MEET BTS. I got my presents ready, hope they like what I drew 0.o

You were wearing panties with a black oversized BTS sweater and red Jordans. You also were wearing a black beanie.

You jumped down the stairs and ate some bread. After you ate enough you ran to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and put your favorite parfume on. You wanted to get your jacked but then... Your dog was sitting by the door waiting for you to walk with him "shit, I forgot." Now you got called. It was your best friend waiting for you at the bus. "I'm sorry buddy I really gotta blast. Maybe dad will walk with you." You packed your backpack and ran to the bus where Lilly was waiting for you.

"ready?"

Lilly: "bet I'm gonna faint."

"you'll be alright" you said trying to calm her.

You stepped in the bus and stared out the window when suddenly the bus crashed on a car.

Oh no I really can't have this right now.

"What's going on?" Lilly and you looked at each other like you were dying.

"everybody just give me a couple minutes." the busshaufeur said.

You knew this wasn't gonna take 'just a couple minutes'. So you walked out the bus to see what really happened. You looked at the car until 7 perfect guys stepped out. Wait... It's BTS. You jumped and made weird noises like the moments your bias does something cute. You turned Lilly's head to show her why you sounded like this. Lilly did the same thing.

But you forgot about your little breathing problems.. You fainted on the hard stone ground.

It's my first time writing a fanfic so I really hope that you like it. This part might be a bit boring but that's always with a book right? I'm gonna make it better I hope tho. Btw you might gonna see some words I spelled wrong or something or my grammar is like the worse but I'm Dutch and yea>.<