Here we are again

You got inside of the house, closed the door with your back and slid to the floor. Everytime you do something you keep thiking the same thing, 'What in the world just happened?'
"Am I traumatized?" you suddenly asked yourself.

You grabbed your backpack and looked through your singed album. 'The email of Jin.. It must be just a joke right?'

You then spot Jimin's phone number.
'WHY WOULD AN IDOL GIVE HIS PHONE NUMBER TO SOME RANDOM PERSON'
you grabbed your phone and went to your contacts. 'I could just try right? Even if it's probably not real'
You typed in his phone number and pressed..

Cancel. 'I can't do this I mean why would I?'

'But..
He did gave it himself so..'
You were struggling if you should do it or not but later you tried it again. Typed in his phone number but this time save it.

'for now this is it, I'm not gonna chat him yet.'

'Or maybe I do...'

Wait no! they have to sleep! And I do too, I have school tomorrow.'

The next morning you woke up.

"ShIT I'm lATe for sChoOL" you said when you jumped out of bed. You saw your phone and thought about what happened last night. '....Ahh no time for that!! (/ω\)' you ran to the bathroom and quickly put some mascara on and after that brushed your hair. You ran downstairs and went past the coat rack. "no need for coats i guess ( TДT)" You open the door and the bus is gone (wich is not a school bus). GOTTA BLAST.

You ran after it and the nice busshaufeur stopped for you.

You quickly got in and looked for a place to sit. The only spot was next to a man wich looked kinda creepy. A man with a huge hoodie with his hood all over his face, he also wears black skinny jeans and a mask wich is the only thing the hood is not covering.

You slowly come closer observing the whole bus.

Nope there's no other seat. 'Guess I have to sit next to him..'

The man shrinks as you sit next to him. After a while he looks at you. You try not to look at him but than he says

"Y/n ..? Is that you?"

You turn to him all confused until he takes off his mask.

"Taehy-?" He quickly covers your mouth with his hands. "-shhhh yes it's me Taehyung pls keep it down" he said as he removed his hands from you. He blushed as he looked at his hand that just covered your mouth. He stared at it but later snapped back to reality.

'I can't believe we see each other again!!' you thought

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't want to see me?" Taehyung pouted.

"No no I mean, Isn't it dangerous?" you whisper to him.

"Nah I just gotta becareful. What about you what are you doing without me?" his face became really red as he noticed what he just said.

'wait.. Without me? OMG he just said that T^T' You hide your blushing as you said
"I'm going to school but I'm already late"

The bus stopped at the last stop.
(if that makes any sense xD)

"Well, I'm sorry y/n but you're not going to school today."
Taehyung grabbed your hand.
"Can I take you somewhere? I want to show you this place.
He smiled then covered your eyes and led you to the place.

A few minutes later~

"okay we're here open your eyes."

(just pretend it's day time and there are no people around xD)

"woaahh~ it's beautiful" you look around all amazed.
"But Taehyung, why did you want to go here." you ask him. You are skipping classes for him so..

"I always come here to think. Like when I feel bad or I'm not in a good mood and I have time I just go here."
He smiled at you.

"But why did you bring me here Taehyung?"

"Well I want to tell you something." he grabbed your hand and looked you deep in the eyes.
"I don't know why but somehow you calm me and make me happy. I really trust you and I want to ask you something."

Your heart was beating so fast. Your cheeks became super red.

"y/n, when I call you.. Will you come for me? To this place."

You squealed
"Yeah sure, but why me?" you ask still feeling like your heart is going to explode.

He slowly came closer.

"Because you feel like a little sister to me y/n!!"
He smiled and pinched your cheeks.
....
...
..
*crackkkk*
(thats your heart now xD)

It was quiet for a little while.

"oh, well.. thanks I guess."

'Didn't see that coming π^π'

You really thought he was gonna confess to you. Why did he make that so intense? -_-; .

"Uhm, I'm glad we talked Taehyung but, yeah.. I gotta go now. Uhh.. I'll cya sometime."

You walked away and Taehyung waved you goodbye

"Okay good luck at school today 😁"

'Okay now prepare yourself y/n. Let's go to our perverted class...'

Some minutes later

You walked to your classroom. First lesson is math. You sit in front on purpose just so the guys won't annoy you but the teacher is not here yet.

"Hey y/n, you look hot today. Come to my place at night." a guy said.

Just ignore. That's what the teacher always told you. But these perverts won't stop if you ignore.
Luckily she came in and nothing happened.

Until school was over.

You got to your locker to get ready and go home, but the guy came back.

"You can't just ignore me." he said as he pushed you against the lockers.
"Bad things will happen if you don't listen to me."
You're stuck and can't move. The guy was ready to do whatever he wants to do.

You close your eyes and try to get him away from you,
But suddenly he is knock out.

~~~
Ooohh what happened xD

I'm so sorry for not updating T^T.
TBH I really don't like this story, but I won't stop cuz some of you do like it. Thanks for that.

Also I'm thinking of making a new story wich might be a better story xD.

All I'm gonna say is that you're a criminal and it's a bts ff.
What do you think? Shall I make it?

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter~

Please keep supporting thanksss

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ❤

/btw i noticed I made a lot of mistakes like grammar and stuff in the past. Maybe I still do but I'm Sorry for that/ xD