A Mysterious Rumour

Note: this is my first ever fan fic so hopefully it goes well and yh.

Grillby's P.O.V
Hi, my name is Grillby. I am a fire element in the town of Snowdin located in the underground. I am 26 years old and I own a restaurant called 'grillbys' after myself. One of my best customers and a good friend of mine is a small hoodie wearing skeleton called sans. Everyone in my restaurant loves him I think it's because of his hilarious jokes that he tells all the time. The people that I am talking about are Dogamy And Dogaressa , The drunken bird couple , lesser dog , greater dog , doggo, the drunken dizzy rabbit and occasionally temmie. So I am just serving everyone like any other day and I hear an ongoing conservation. It was between all of the dogs (excluding temmie) "so did u hear the rumour?" Asked a curious doggo, " yes apparently he's badly injured." Replies a sulking Dogaressa. "Do u think that Grillby knows?" Asks a curious greater dog. So I asked " Do I know what exactly?" I almost made dogamy fell of his seat. I quickly apologised and the dogs told me everything about what happened for all you readers, ( well this is my interpretation of it.) sans was at the observatory in the forest of Snowdin that is deep in the forest almost on the outskirts but not visable... So anyway he was looking through his telescope and his dad (w.d gaster) walks in. So he pins him to a wall and asks him why is he bisexual so sans replies that it's none of his business so with gaster getting pied because of his eldest sons 'attitude' he uses his biggest gaster blaster that the man owns ( snowy I think she is called) believe me she is huge she's the biggest of all of them! After the blaster was set off he was gasping for air and started coughing up blood (yes he has blood in this fanfic) so he did it three more times and then just left. I mean it just doesn't make sense why would u attack someone for being bisexual? Talk about no one told him don't judge a book by its cover, anyway I'm going off topic why would a loving father do that?!

I decided to close up early so I could try to go see him , papyrus said I was always welcome , I guess I might just like the skeleton more than a friend, I think I like him as in love...

Note: if this goes well I will make a part two so if you like this then plz do follow because there will be more also if you want any certain other side ships in this then plz let me know. ( sansby being the main one but I plan to put alphyne in a swell) thx for reading! 😄