Guess Whos Back

Cindys P.O.V
I stood at the end of the stone path. I can so this. Was I really about to do this? I mean, we were still married after all. I slowly inched up the path, legs shaking, my knees about to buckle with nerves.
1...2...
I knocked on the door. The same door I walked out of all those years ago. The voices that I could hear on the other side all stopped. Time seemed to stop. What would they look like now? Would they forgive me? Would I have my family back? All those years ago...
The door flung open. There he stood. Grillby. As handsome as ever.
"...Cindy?". He showed so many emotions on his face in that one moment. Confusion, anger, sadness, happiness and what I hoped love as I never stopped loving him after all these years.
"GRILLBY!". I flung my arms around his neck, hugging him hard. I had missed this. He froze completely but soon softened up and hugged me back.
"Come in!" He half-laughed, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. One of his nervous habits. So cute.
As I walked in, I looked around me. Nothinfmg had changed apart from maybe a picture or two. My home. I was finally home. Thats when I heard Opals voice for the first time in years.
"Dad, who was at the do...". She paused as I walked around the corner.
"M...m...mum?" She stuttered, tears forming in her eyes.
"Honey, Im home" I said, my eyes watering now aswell.
She had grown so much. More grown up. She was still beautiful. 13 years old now. So many years later...
"We need to talk in the kitchen" Grillbt murmered, tapping me on the shoulder and taking me by surprise.
"You too Opal".
We all walked into the kitchen as his guests stared at us, me in particular. The kitchen looked the same too. How lovely. Nothing has changed.
We all sat down at the table he had made when we first moved in, still looking brand new.
"Look, Im sorry. You dont know what I have been through. Im soo sorry. I just want things to go back to the way they were. Please." The tears came streaming down my face as I tried to force a smile, biting my lip.
"Cindy, I'm... I,m sorry. I've... moved on. I think you should do the same"
The words hit me like a tun of bricks. My whole world came crashing down around me and there was nothing I could do about it. My last shred of hope gone in a secound. My future, huh, whay future.
"B...but, we are still married" I said in disbelief, showing him the ring. Right as I said that, a skeleton walked in...

Hey guys! MysteriousFairy13 here.
So good news. This is now a joint account! Me and Sansby Lover share it to make things easier. So you will be hearing from me aswell.
Thank u for reading and I hope you have enjoyed the book so far and enjoy the rest.
-Both of us