Chapter 3- Surprise!

Marshall wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna move in if I did kick out Cake.

~*Flashback*~

"You know you are gonna need a room mate to keep you from being lonely."

"Marshall." I said blushing a little. "I'm going to be fine. You don't need to-"

"I'm not doing this because I feel like I need to. I'm doing this because I like you Fionna." He got up and hugged me and kissed me on my lips. I could feel my face heating up. "Now admit it." He pushed my hair out of my eye. "Your mad in love with me."

"Ugh! Marshall!" I pushed him away.

"Dang it. I thought the kiss was gonna make it for sure."

"Whatever Marshall. I'm gonna go home. Its already past midnight."

"Why don't you just stay the night instead?"

I put my hands on my hips "Marshall."

"Alright."  He walked me to the door. "Good night Fionna." He said kissing my forehead. "You know I could just fly you home."

"I'm good with walking."

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Your loss."

~*~*~*~

I walk through the door. "Fionna!" Cake ran up to me and hugged me.

I looked away form her. "I though you were supposed to be at Monochromocorn's house. What happened?"

"I was worried about you. And rightfully so. What were you doing out so late?"

"None of your business." I said marching over to the ladder.

"Fionna you have no rig-"

"Get lost Cake!" I said as I climbed up the ladder.

~*Flashback*~

Now cake is out of the house and Marshall insisted on living with me.

"Rawr." Marshall crept up behid me and scared me while I was lost in thought."What are you thinking about?"

I was thrown back into reality where I was sitting on my bed. Marshall was floating beside me . "Oh nothing much. My mind is just wandering around ya know."

"Cute." He kissed me lightly on the lips.

Why am I blushing? Why do I feel uneasy? Why do I want to kiss him longer?

"Don't worry Fionna There will be plenty more opportunities." He said flying out of my room

Chapter 3-end

~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading up to this far. I love knowing that people love my stories. Again thanks for reading and makes sure to vote. If you want something in here just pm me and it might show up.

-Chao~Valorie the broken heart