Chapter 9

Louis p.o.v.

The next morning I wake up in the bed alone. Actually an odd since of sadness washes over me.

I get up and go downstairs to discover Harry and Zayn in the kitchen talking.

--

Harry's p.o.v.

I rolled over and noticed Louis was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I got up and went downstairs. Zayn was down here. Well I really don't know what to say to him.

"Hi Harry" he smiled.

"Hey" I gave a half smile.

"Oh crap we need to wake up Louis" I say starting to run back upstairs but Zayn graves my arm and I flinch.

"Sorry. But no you don't have to wake up Louis I called in sick for him" he smiled.

"Oh" I mumbled. "Did Louis tell you why I was here" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"No. He said its not his place to tell"

"Yea" I mumbled.

"It's ok mate" he smiled.

Before I could say anything Zayn looked behind me and smiled.

"I called in sick for you"he spoke and I turned around to see Louis leaning on the door frame looking sexy as ever.

Shit Harry you can have those thoughts he's your teacher.

"Thanks" he smiled at Zayn and Zayn nodded and walked back upstairs.

I turned back around and looked at the counter not exactly sure what today. I mean I kinda slept in the same bed as my teacher.

It doesn't matter because before I could think of something to say Louis was in Zayns previous spot and talking.

"You ok Harry" he asked.

"M'fine" I mumbled.

"Ok...do you want something to eat" he asked and I denied.

"Come on Harry please eat" he pushed.

"No seriously Lou I'm good" wait Lou?!?.

"It's fine you can call me that everybody does" he said and I smiled.

"Ok so thanks for everything but I'm going to sleep in a park proabley until Friday so I can ho-"

"Harry your not leaving here. I'm not letting you go back to him" he stated.

--

Louis p.o.v.

"Harry your not leaving here. I'm not letting you go back to him" I told him.

There's no way I'm letting him go back there.

"You really can't tell me what I can and can't do" he snapped.

"Harry I won't let you" I said.

"Why do you care" he screamed.

"Because your father has beat you ever since you came out to him and our mum who is gone might I add at fifteen you take it" I screamed and instantly regretted it.

Tears started pouring down Harry's eyes.

"Harry I'm-"

"Save it" he said and stormed up stairs.

"What have I done" I whispered.