DEMO/DRAFT (I)

[I] (DRAFT)

Through the glass you catch a glimpse of something moving, at first it speedly races across your prehiphial vision...but moments later it stops and slowly comes into view. You identify multiple figures standing all around one another, whispering and snickering in low-pitched voices."Isn't them who've the people have warned us about?..."  one of them whispers. "Whatever happened to that Catherine woman?" Another silently spurs. Then seconds later, something such as church bell rings in the distance, causing all of them to flock away...except for one. The one left then begins to slowly approach the glass, easing inch by inch until it reaches to the point were a face is seen plastered against the glass. "Nigel you did this...and now...your going to pay." The voice raspingly whispers. There gone...

Through this glass is another world, a realm in which past plays out before your eyes...reliving all and every, broadcasting to you only the slimiest parts of a past. No matter how many times you attempt to peel your eyes away from those scenes that play throughout...no matter if you cover your ears because you'd never want to bare hearing those icy cold noises...it'll pierce through you like a blazing metal rod through your heart... Until it Engulfs you in the dark black stigmas of your own heart....

The past can foretell of a tragedy, a pain, a collapse, even of a change.
It clasps and holds out a message to you that may read "Theres more to come" with a hidden coarse smile behind it.

(I'll be honest i have no freaking idea what I was writing and how I thought of this, I was planning to make a serious and or cool inside someone's mind type of story...but I'm not sure this will fit in for how I want it now...so here's a Demo Draft. I'll see where I can fit this in...but for now it's a demo draft so enjoy I guess.) :/