Chapter 6

Golden Freddy: "ok well um this part goes whoa whats that? Is that a no it cant be or could it....whatever he should reboot now".(Springtrap wakes up)uh what happened where am i who are you"?Golden Freddy: its me Goldie remember your in the horror attraction"?(Bonnie comes in the room with no face and arm)Bonnie : "I'm back and so is Chica we are just withered because the toys took some of are parts"."Toys what toys"?Bonnie: "the new animatronics that they made a while ago". "I never knew that".Golden Freddy: "um how did you boot up"?Bonnie: "Well they told me not to say but i will tell you anyway well some random kids just came and put me together". "But why did they say that you cant tell anyone". Bonnie: "I don't know". "Well um.........I guess i should go".(Springtrap goes to the front of the attraction) little girl: "mommy can i pet the bunny"?little girls mom: "ok sweet anything for you".(Girl walks up to Springtrap) little girl: "hi bunny"."g--e-t aw--ay fr--om m-e".little girl: "No i want to play with you". "Really yo-u wan-t t-o play with me"?little girl: "yeah :)".Ok lets pla---------a---------a---a--a--------ay".(Springtrap bites little girl on the head) "WHAT how did i do that"! "No No No here come the mechanics to shut me down no not this time".(mechanics come)(Springtrap screams) mechanics: "owwww what is that sound ".(mechanics leave) (people screaming and running and calling 911)tall guy: "We have to burn the place down with fire and destroy that animatronic it killed that little girl".(Tall guy burns place down) "No why........why wait what are those............Chains".(Springtrap screams in pain) HELP me plea----(Springtrap shuts down)(Golden Freddy runs out with the other animatronics) Goldie: "Springtrap"? Goldie: "were is Springtrap....did he come out........ what ever i have to get out of here".