Chapter 7

(Springtrap almost passes out) "oww.Goldie" (Golden Freddy comes)(Golden Freddy)"OMG springtrap are you ok"."Help me".(Golden Freddy) " ok im going to break the chains and free you".(????)"Hello".(Golden Freddy) Who the f--k are you"?(????) "Im just someone that u know very well Goldie".(Goldie) "Who are you show your self coward 😡". (????) "Don't you remember your BROTHER".(Goldie) "Wait Freddy. Omg its been so long hi old pal 😊".(Freddy) "Hi Bro"." Ok nows not the time for a reunion please help me out of these chains before i burn"!(Goldie) "Oh right".(Freddy)" I can get the old gang to help brb".(Freddy leaves). "I see someone".(Goldie)" That's probably Freddy". "No someone different. A girl". (Golden freddy) " Its probably Chica". "No its a girl one that i remember from Fredbears Family Diner before the pizzaria. Remember".(Golden Freddy) "Yeah those were the golden days ontil i ruined everything and bit that stupid kid on the head"." It wasn't your fault".(Freddy returns with withered Chica,Withered Bonnie,and Foxy)(Freddy)" Foxy was able to bring back Chica and bonnie but there all withered". "Oh well you still have not freed me from these stupid chains".(Withered Bonnie) "Oh sorry". Oh my god Bonnie did i screw up your face and arm"?(Withered Bonnie) "oh yeah but i hope its not that bad". "Oh it's not bad at all and Chica i did that to your beak and arms"?(Withered Chica breaks the chains) "Omg thanks finally".(Withered Chica) " Its ok springy"........."Excuse me what did you just call me".(Withered Chica) "uh nothing lets um get out of here".(Foxy) "Omg Chica has a crush on Springtrap. Chica and Springtrap sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g". "Omg Foxy go f--k your self and stop acting like a stupid kid".(Golden Freddy brings a car) "Omg Goldie where the f--k did you get a car".(Goldie)" Oh i got it last Saturday" 😊."Dang".(Springtrap,Freddy,Golden Freddy,Withered Chica, and Withered bonnie get in the car) "Well where are we going no one wants five animatronics in there house".(Golden Freddy) "Well we can go to the old pizzaria"."Ok".(Golden Freddy) "Or we can go to Fredbears diner 😀".*Face palm*(Withered Bonnie) "Um guys we cant stay there we should go to the night guards house". Perfect we can scar the s---t out of them"