The Host Club

"Wait so it is a music room then where's all the instruments?!" I asked excitably.

I then remembered something I still had yet to find out, "hey what are all of your names?" They all stare at me until Tamaki breaks the silence saying, "I'm Tamaki Suoh, and I am the Princely Type."

After he said that I stared at him blankly and said, "ok then and the rest of you?" Glasses stood up and started introducing everyone one by one. He introduced himself first, "I'm Kyoya Ootori, I'm a 2nd year, and I'm the cool type."

He then pointed to tiny and explained, "He's Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka, he's a 3rd year, and is the loli-shota type."

After Honey he pointed to those pinkish haired twins and said, "They're Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, they're 1st years, and are the little devil type."

This time he pointed to the guy that was about one inch shorter than me, making me the tallest guy in the room, and told me, "That is Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka, he is a 3rd year like Honey, and is the strong and silent type."

He then pointed to big brown eyes and said, "This is Haruhi Fujioka, he is a 1st year, and is the natural type."

After everyone had been introduced I looked at them and grinned confidently saying, "I am pleased to meet you all. My name is Otoya Ittoki, I am a 1st year and in the same class as Haruhi and the twins with the exception of having to switch to music classes. I am a famous pop star in the Americas. I would like to figure out what my type is. Will you help me?"

I looked at them with my head resting on one hand, while plastering an innocent look on my face.

They all stared at me then a girl came spinning through the floor and I got very confused quickly. I looked at her half smiled and bowed slightly asking, " and who would you be my fair princess?" She looked surprised then said, "Renge Houshakuji is my name and I have officially figured out what your type is!"

I looked up to her with enthusiastic eyes as she said, "You, Otoya, are the musical and innocent type." I smiled and bowed again to her and cooed, "Thank you my fair maiden I shall never forget this kindness you have done for me."

She blushed and giggled as she was spun back into the floor. Once I turned to the other guys they had sly smiles on their faces. I was about to ask them what they were going to do when I was suddenly being dragged to the piano.

Once I reached the piano I looked happily upon the keys and politely asked the club, "May I?" Tamaki nodded rapidly and I chuckled as I began playing and sung as richly as I could,

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

As I finished I realized some of our requesters had shown up. After about half a second they all started yelling and chanting, "He's a host! He's a host!"

As I looked toward them I smiled innocently at them and said, "indeed I am my gorgeous lilies, do any of you wish to request me this shimmering afternoon?"

They all started running toward Kyoya and yelling, "Otoya! Let me request him!"

Once Kyoya had sorted things out I had ended up with 3 different girls for me to host at once. To get them to enjoy themselves I sang a lot of love songs to them.

Every time I finished one I would grab one of the girls hands look into their eyes and say, "That was for you and your spring spouting the beauty within your soul." They would blush and start asking me a million questions.

One girl asked me if I had any brothers or sisters. I darkened for a second before looking up cheerfully and said, "biologically speaking yes, but adoption wise I am an only child."

They looked curious but didn't push their luck with me answering ever question thrown at me.

About five minutes before the club ends I stand up and say, "I would like to announce a special event taking place in about two weeks from now." I said while tapping a glass.

All of the girls and the host club looked up curiously at me as I explained, "I am going to be performing in a concert in the Americas, you see, I am in a band called under-flare and we are very famous among Americans and many other cultures."

After I finished they all started squealing, "what channel what channel!" I told them the channel and explained everything that was going to happen.

"We are going to be playing a series of songs. After we play our songs we plan on giving out autographs, to take photos with fans, and have a question and answer time."

One girl asked me, "Who else is in your band?" I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Well we have Ren, Brice, and Reese. Ren and Brice are twins that have golden dirty blonde hair with violet eyes and they both are rather short, at least compared to me. While Reese has golden hair with stark blue eyes and is actually rather tall."

As I finished I realized this was new information to the host club. I looked at them and said, "So do you guys want front row seats?"

They looked at me and started agreeing in many different ways confusing me a bit. "So if that a yes?" I asked confuzzled. Tamaki spoke up saying, "Of course we would like to come!"

"Great it's 2 weeks from now and we leave at 5 am on my private jet." They looked happily at me while I silently questioned myself, 'why did I invite seven strangers to come with we?'