Friends and a prison

Lexi pov
I wake up to carl putting a blanket on me "thanks" I say sleepily, "no problem" he says and turns to sit down  next to me. "So what did you do before the zombies took over the world besides school" asked carl "ummm I use to hunt every weekend with my step-dad"I say "what about you"I asked pulling my long hair into a ponytail "um not much my dad was a cop so I would get to go to the station a few times a week"he chuckles "I miss the way the world use to be" he whispers "me too". About an hour later rick gets everyone up so we can go to the prison."ok I'll lead the way" I say getting on my bike. About five minutes later they we're following me. About half an hour later we run into a herd I turn around and they stop and roll down their window "we are going to have to find another way there is no way we are going to get past that" I say carl looks at me I wink. "Ok let's turn around" rick says I was already _[turned around so I just started going I looked behind me to see if they were following me and they were just a little behind me. I look back at the run and a walker but didn't have time to swerve out of the way and not fall but I still go for it. The next thing I know is I'm turning and I hit a rock witch sends me and my bike sliding to they ground and i slip into a painful sleep.
A/n sorry but I have big plans for the next chapter