Chapter 1 - London here I come

Hey. The first chaper is written in the present, but I write  the next chapters in the past.                            Hope you enjoy

------------------------

It was monday morning 5 am and I was already awake. I stood up and walked sloly and tired to the bathroom. I took a short shower and went to my room. I couldn't shower so long because I had no time. I got dressed and went down the stairs. All my family waited for me. My parents and my little brother Mike. Mike was fourteen yet, but in two weeks he became fifteen. He has short blond hair and blue eyes like me. I sat down and began to eat. I was realy hungry. But that wasn't new. I was hungry all the time. Ok not all the time. When I sleep I am not hungry. I looked up from my food and saw Mike. He looked annoyed and asked:" Why have I come with you to London? I wanna stay here in Dublin." :"Mike you're to young to stay alone in Dublin for six weeks.", answerd my mum. :"But I'm fourteen mum.", he protested. :" Yes, only fourteen. You come with us and that's ist.", my mum said. Mike was offended and stood up. I could understand him. His girlfriend is here in Dublin and he wanted to spent the time with her. 

After breakfast we took our suitcases and drove to the airport. It was seven o' clock now and we had to wait two hours before we could go into the plaine. I sat down on my place and put my headphones in. After a while I fell asleep for the rest of the fly. 

:"Emma. Wake up we landed.", Iheard my dad's voice. I opened my eyes and saw his face. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Then I stood up, took my handbag and walked out of the plane. I stood in the big hall of the London airport. Then I saw my suitcase. I ran to it and took it from the assembly line. I went to my parents and my brother and we went outside. There I saw my big sister Sahra. I ran to her and hug her for a long while. After our long hug I said:" I am so happy to see you Sahra." :"I am happy too. I missed you all so much. Mike come here.", she answered and then she huged the others. I walked over to Chris. :" Nice to see you again Chris.", I said. He laughed. :"Why are you so polite? But nice to see you too Emma.", he answerd. I shrug my shoulders. :"I don't know.", I laughed. I missed them so much. 

We drove to Sahra's and Chris house. As we arrived and walked in, the first words I said were:" I'm hungry!" Everyone lughed. :"You dindn't change.", said Sahra. :"Should I?", I asked. :"No, never." Sahra and Chris have upstairs three bathrooms, and four other rooms. Downstairs they have a big livingroom, a big kitchen, a place to eat and a toilet. But one of the four rooms and the three bathrooms are under the roof, in the penthouse. That's for me. After I brought all my things in my room I went downstairs. And there I asked:" What can I eat?" :"We can go out in a restaurant.", Chris suggested. :"That sounds good.", my dad agreed. :"Ok then let's go to Nandos.", I shouted. 

We walked into the car and drove to Nandos. There I ordered our ordering and we ate. I love Nandos, it's my favourit restaurant. I ate more than the others. After our lunch we went to the city. Shopping yeah! I bought me a dark blue dress, a yellow print-shirt and black trousers. After we arrived at home I directly went to bed and fell asleep

------------------------

That's it for today, a bit longer than yesterday.