four

Mingyu arrived at the cafe and saw his partner crying against the restroom door. He didn't know if he was laughing or crying at him.

"Hyung... what's wrong with you?" He asked, holding back his laughter. "Can I help?"

Jeonghan slapped his arm, laughing while crying. "You're mean Mingyu. Do you know that's this all your fault?"

"I know." Mingyu said, his features softening.

"And what do you intend to do, huh?"

"Replace the-i-mean-your precious mirror."

Jeonghan started laughing hysterically. Mingyu raised an eyebrow, looking quite confused.

"Hyung, stop laughing like that! You're scaring me."

"Don't worry, I ordered a new one." He laughed. "Gotcha."

Mingyu rolled his eyes and went behind the counter, tying his apron. Jeonghan followed him with a mouth wide open. He always wanted some help at the cafe, but Mingyu being there for almost 24/7 is somewhat unfair and just to think he's just a barista with normal pay.

"You're working today?"

"I'm already awake anyways. What else left to do?" Mingyu pointed out.

"I don't know." Jeonghan shrugged. "Go out, watch a movie. Live a life man."

"And watch with who?"

"You have this friend, uhm what's his name? Wonton?"

Mingyu laughed at his stupidity. "Wonwoo and no, he's my ex's new boyfriend."

Jeonghan patted his back, consoling him. "It's okay man. There's lots of girls out there. Including me." He winked.

"I know." Mingyu chuckled. "And I got an eye on a very special one."

--

wonton idk why

thank you for reading downfall i love you ❤️ (just an appreciation message dont worry)

—iya✨