five

Mingyu and Jeonghan did their jobs, Mingyu as the barista and Jeonghan works behind the register and over the tables. Both of them handled the cafe with raids of people come and go, especially during the afternoon.

After the tidal wave of people, the two finally got to rest and wait 'till closing time. Which was an extra three hours left.

"You didn't tell me the story yet." Jeonghan points out to Mingyu, while cleaning the table in front of him.

"Which story?"

"The story of last night. The what you call fuck-it-shift." Jeonghan chuckles.

"It's about this girl who just came inside the cafe. She went directly into the restroom then when I threatened her to call the police, she ran away. There goes your precious mirror."

"What's the girl like? Pretty or prettier than me?"

"I don't know, hyung. She seems pretty cute actually." He smiles.

Jeonghan raise an eyebrow. "Pretty cute aye? And she ran away from you? Interesting."

"Hyung!"

"Whatever you say." Jeonghan wriggle his eyebrows. "And what did the police say?"

"Nothing, the police just left. He gave me a note though."

"Wha-?"

Interrupting their conversation, the bell rang and another group of people entered the cafe. Jeonghan sighs, positioning behind the counter.

A blonde haired girl walked towards the counter, wandering around.

"Hi, what's up?" Jeonghan flash his award winning smile.

The girl giggles at him. "Any chance you found a pink wallet here? I think I left it here yesterday."

Mingyu overheard the conversation between the two and froze in place.

"Mingyu?" Jeonghan wave his hands in front of him.

"Uhm-you-you know what," the girl stutters after recognizing Mingyu's familiar reaction. "I'll come by tomorrow instead."

The girl turned her heel around and started walking to the door's direction.

But suddenly, someone grabs her wrist, making her turn around towards the opposite direction and crash her face into the chest of a boy. She looks up, seeing a fucked up Mingyu.

"Yah! Let me go!" She starts yelling and hitting his chest, wanting to escape.

"Not until I get answers first."

--