The Dreams

(Edited)

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ AND FINISHED BOOK 1 AND 2 FIRST GO BACK AND READ THAT THE YOU CAN COME BACK TO THIS IF YOU DONT YOU'LL BE CONFUSED

Others who been following the series well I hope you'll remember Nancy cause we starting off with her Pov

Enjoy

Nancy Pov

" When I sleep I dream, I dream a lot of things, every dream has a meaning, it's like God's sigh of telling me someone needs my help "

" I tossed and turned a little sweaty dreaming, all I see is somebody with a cellphone light one walking in a nearly pitch black parking garage "

" I see myself as a angel wearing all white but no one can see me, I'm invisible but I can see everybody else and everything they're doing "

" I see RJ's little sister and DeShawn's wife walking and a huge creepy man walking behind her all of the sudden she started running, guess she knew she was in danger, smart girl "

" He grabbed her she tried to fight, basically fight for her life, nothing worked, she minus well stop trying because they was stronger than her, he held a knife to her throat and threw her in the back of a van and drove off "

" That's when I woke up sweaty and frightened, I looked at the time it was going on 1 o clock in the morning "

" I sprung out the bed running to my living room grabbing my house phone calling DeShawn, he gave it to me back when his wife was kidnapped the first time, he thought I might need it for something one day, this is that day.....well night but you'll know what I mean "

" He answered on the first ring "

DeShawn: " Hey Nancy wassup' "

Nancy: " Where's Raquel? "

DeShawn: " Shit Ion' know, I've been up all night callin' her and drivin' around lookin' for her, I just got back home, I'm really startin' to get worried, why, you know somethin' I should "

Nancy: " She's been kidnapped come, pick me up, hurry before it's too late "

There was a long silence

Nancy: " Hello.....DeShawn "

DeShawn: " On my way "

With that they hung up at the same time and went on their merry way ro save Raquel

-

DeShawn walked behind Nancy in the parking garage

Nancy shedded tears feeling Raquel's last presence

" This is where it happened, sometime around 11 " Nancy said.

" Why we here, how does this help " DeShawn asked?

" Ssssshhhh' " Nancy said kneeling down on her knees and got on all fours touching the concrete and closed her eyes.

This is exactly how she picked up more clues

Nancy eyes stayed closed touching the tire tracks but as soon as she touched them she started shaking

DeShawn was a little freaked out but if anyone can help with any kidnapping, it'd be this woman so call on Nancy

Nancy stopped shaking and breathed heavy standing up

" Well " DeShawn said waiting for more info.

" There's four of em', they're all somewhat old, late thirties, two women and two men, they're on their way to Mexico, you only have 3 days to catch em' before they go " Nancy said.