Buggin

(Edited)

Enjoy

Raquel Pov

" I can't wait to pop Delilah out, I miss my somewhat slim body especially after I work off the baby fat make sure it travels to the right places and then me and my husband fucking is going to be my workout after the six weeks are up, believe that "

" It's day two and me and RJ still not talking, I decided to drive all the way to his house and we can squash this, if he doesn't wanna' talk about it over the phone we can talk about it in person "

" I'm going alone but good news, I'm one week away from 8 months, that also means this the last week of August I can't wait to meet the new member of the Jackson family, Delilah, I'm so excited thanks to Shawny, we went all the way that night, makin' love for all those hours never felt so good but after I have Delilah I'm getting my tubes tied so I don't gotta be on the pill....it's a
option "

-

Raquel Outfit

" Damn it's hot out here and another damn this place used to be home, I created my own home, we all have grow up eventually "

" I was walking towards the porch "

" I knocked on one of the double doors and heard loud ass arguing from the inside "

" Oh' shit I must've came at a bad
time "

" Before I could even reach to ring the door bell, the door flew open revealing Deja and gucci luggage along the sides of her, what the hell is going on? "

" Oh' hey sweetie, tell your brother I said fuck off take it from me you'll get really tired of the one your married to after a while of constant arguing, trust me not one marriage is perfect, I'll be back whenever " Deja said walking past her towards her range rover.

Raquel's eyes widen

" Deja wait your not serious are you, where will you be going " Raquel asked?

" Your brother knows, don't worry bout' me, I'll be fine girl " Deja said parking the trunk.

Before Raquel could say anything else, RJ came out standing beside her

" You wanna' go you can go, every time we get into it you always leave anyway, get to steppin', I don't care " RJ said.

Raquel lost it kicking him in the leg

" What the hell is wrong with you RJ " Raquel asked nearly yelling?

" You stay outta' this, don't I stay out your marriage " RJ said.

" Just meet me inside, I'll be in my old room " Raquel said letting herself in.

Dominique came running her way, Deja and RJ daughter, you'll remember Deja was pregnant Raquel senior year in high school....she had Dominique and it was a home birth