This Woman's Work

(Edited)

Does the title sound familiar

Okay new series title which one you'll like better Us Against The World or Unconditional let me know then I can finally start writing the story line

Enjoy

Raquel Pov

" After we finally left David Busters Delanie and DeShawn Jr. we're knocked out she offered for them to spend the night at her house, we couldn't say no plus it gives me time to tell Shawny what happened earlier today "

" Carlton didn't leave, pathetic fat ugly muthafucka' had no where to go, he literally got on his knees beggin' my mom to let him back in, she said yes but sent him off to a hotel plus she made him apologize to me, I don't know if I forgive him or not, only time would tell "

" There's still a reason why I never liked that man, something I haven't even told Shawny about yet at the time I was 6 in a half months pregnant with Delilah and didn't want to deal with no drama at the time but I'm tired of holding this in "

-

" Me and Shawny drove home in comfortable silence but I finally decided to break the silence "

" Have you noticed the way Carlton looks at me " Raquel said.

" Yep' that's one of the reason why I don't like him, I'm just gon' wait till he grows some balls to try something then I'mma' take good care of him, why we talkin' bout' him anyway, somethin' happened today " DeShawn said.

" He called me a bitch and pregnant a fatty, I almost fell on my belly if I wasn't for him, thank God my mom catched me just in time " Raquel said.

" Where he at now " DeShawn asked?

" You serious " Raquel said.

" Raq stop bullshitin' me and tell me where the fuck he at " DeShawn snapped.

" Ok calm down, he's at the North Cross Motel " Raquel said.

Made the hotel name up

DeShawn swerved the car makin' a U turn heading straight for the hotel, it was less than 5 minutes away

" Are you gonna' kill him " Raquel asked?

" No, just gonna' teach him a lesson " DeShawn said.

" So just nearly kill him " Raquel said.

" Yep " DeShawn said a block away from pulling into the parking lot.

After another 2 minutes they pulled into the parking lot and DeShawn parked close to the entrance

" Stay here, I'll only be at least 10 minutes " DeShawn said getting out the car walking away to the entrance double doors.

-

" I need the key to Carlton Hampshire room " DeShawn said.

" That's against our hotel rules and policy " female lobby manager said.

" Aight' ma' what you want, I ain't got all night " DeShawn said.

" I wouldn't mind yah' number sexy " she said smirking licking her lips flipping her hair.

DeShawn chuckled

" Aight' cool " DeShawn said taking a paper and pen writing the house phone number instead of his quickly and handed it to her.

She giggled grabbed the key giving it to him

DeShawn winked walking away

DeShawn Pov