Chapter 2

"What store are you even taking me to?" I ask with much curiosity. He shrugs his shoulders and winks at me.

"I'm pretty sure you'll love it. Especially because I'm buying whatever you get. So shutup and sit there and look pretty." He gives me his signature smile. I groan and cross my arms across my chest. I turn on the radio and my favorite song comes on. (We can't stop- Miley Cyrus) and he changes it.

"What the fuck man? That's my jam." I yell at him.

"My car my rules sweetheart. And besides we're here." he says chuckling.

"1 3 and 5? Holy shyt I love you so much!" I squeal leaning over and kiss him on the cheek. My cheeks immediately turn red and I rush to get out of the car. He grabs my arm and says "You don't have to be imbarssed." He gives me a kiss in the forehead and lets me go. I feel butterflies in my stomach like I've never felt before. He's my step-brother, why is he making me feel like this.

-After Dress Shopping-

"Hey Jonathan? Wanna go to a party tonite?? Its gonna be epic. And you should feel special cause I don't invite just anybody." I say with a wink. I fix my hair and reapply my makeup.

"Sure, why not. I need to let loose a little bit."

"Cool. You'll have a blast."

"Now darlin' how am I suppose to go to a party I dont know where it is?" He says with a frown.

"Because darlin' I'm gonna drive ya."

*******************************

What ya think??? I'm sorrryy its soo short. In sorry it took so longg. Ill update again soon! I promise. (: Love you guys.