You Made Fun of ME Now I Rule You

Ok Im bored sooo im going to write one chapter and if you want ill do another chapter and if you like that one ill write another.... And so on... if you like it vote or comment FANIFY!!

??? POV

I was breathing hard I had to save my daughter from this shadow. I hope of helping her to grow strong to fight the forces. I came upon this small apartment and set her down in a basket. Behind me I heard the water splash, he was near. I started to run the opposite way trying to get away. "You cant run your people are going to disappear forever!!" he laughed so evilly. I felt pain on my back. I looked down and blood was oozing down my shirt. I gasped in pain. It started to get harder to breath. Darkness surrounded my eyes. I felt my feet giving in and fall to the ground. "Please... Please keep her safe Zeus," I whispered my finally wish.

Jolie POV

Its FIVE O'CLOCK for pete's sake I don't want to be woken up at this time. Especially because its first day of high school. Yep a freshman in a high school, I should be proud but im not because I have no friends. I turned over and put my glasses that cover my oval eyes that most girls would kill for... My eye lashes are long and stylish yet they are light and unnoticeable. I put my brownish- green shirt on that is loose and ugly. I put my flip flops on and walked out the door. My greasy blond hair was messily in a pony tail.

When I got to school the bell was late bell was ringing and everyone was going into class. I walked to the office and chatted with the lady sitting there for a while. Parents adore me because they see past the ugliness of me. I walk to the door and lightly tapped it. "Come in!" the teacher yelled. I walked in and I kept my head down. "Josie so nice you could join us," the teacher greeted. "Its Jolie, Sir." I corrected him. "Have a seat!" the teacher said annoyed. I started walking to the back till the whore of IT crowd sticked her foot out and tripped me. Everyone including the teacher laughed. I felt myself turn bright red. I hurried to the back and stifled a crying scene. My eyes started to betray me and a tear fell onto my desk.

The lesson dragged on and when the bell finally rung I raced out the door before any one could talk to me. "Hey look there's Ugly Jolie," Ned said while his football goons laughed with him. Ned is probably the hottest guy here but he is stubborn and stuck up. The rest of the day was full of nicknames and other junk. Near the end of the school everyone stopped bothering me and circled around something. Then I realized I'm missing my diary. I shrugged it off until I looked at what people were looking through. I realized they were looking through my diary. "DEAR DIARY, NED, THE HOTTEST GUY, TALKED TO HIS FOOTBALL GOONS ALL DAY. SOME TIMES I WISH I COULD BE SWOOPED UP IN HIS ARMS AND CARRIED WAY TO A MAGICIAL PLACE." Ned read out loudly. I eyes bulged out of my head when he read that. "SINCERELY..." Ned yelled and then bursted out laughing, "JOLIE!!!" and then the whole school bursted out laughing. I ran through the crowd and grabbed the book. Tears were coming out of my eyes. "Jolie I will never EVER like you," Ned yelled out through fits of laughter. I stopped running and turned around to face him. I punched him and stomped out of the school crying my guts out.